Cheese for confidence- Aoyama x mirror

AN: OK so this one is just a bit of fun... A bit sad... But funny.

Mirror POV

You know....sometimes I like being a magical mirror but other times I wish I was just normal. There's nothing worse than having to hear Yuga's constant cries for attention all the time. I've been in his life since he was a kid, he knows I'm magic. But still he feels he has no confidence to make friends. After all my years of trying, he's only just started to open...

... Yeah, more like target! He came back into the room and locked it one day in a hurry saying he'd chosen a friend. When I told him to give the boy a little something, I didn't mean leave cheese messages outside his god damned balcony!

At last, he's back.
"Hey, how was school? Was it 💫Twinkling?💫"

"Yes..." It was then I noticed the cheese in his arms. "I got a talking to saying to stop with the cheese messages. But other than that, Midoriya and I have started to become good friends..."

"That's brie in your arms." I stated plainly. He knew that I knew he wasn't feeling good. "And we both know that's what you eat when you're..."

"Depressed and lacking confidence" we finished in unison. He sat down on his bed and emptied the remaining contents of his bag on the bed. More cheese and some sickness tablets.

"You know that cheese won't help if you're nauseaus. It makes the phlegm thicker." I advised.

"Which is why I got this plain yogurt. I saw Uraraka with some earlier and apparently its supposed to help." Uraraka... Wasn't that the girl who likes that Midoriya kid? Or was it the other way around?

"You hanging out with me then? It gets lonely in here."

"Sure, d'you mind if I bring my cheese with me?" He asked as he packed it away.

"Yeah, just don't make a mess it took me ages to clean this little cave up last time." He just rolled his eyes at me and climbed through my glass surface Alice in wonderland style. Our secret cave has all sort's of things in it. Childhood toys, books, pillows and a stash of glitter for his art projects. There's no space limit but Yuga always occupies the same small area by the entrance.

He plopped himself down with his cheese and munched on his brie. "I do miss you, you know? Its pretty lonely when you're out for school all day."

"I know, I'm trying to figure out a solution that doesn't involve snatching up random mirrors to hang up."

"I like sparkly objects as much as you do... but it'd be nice if I had something alive to hang out with." He looked down at his brie solemnly bringing me back to what I really wanted to ask him since he got back. "Also, what's with the brie?"

"You know how I get sometimes, mon ami. The journey to finally making my own friend gets to me. I cant shake the feeling that everyone hates me especially Midoriya." He explained. "You know, its a bit awkward cause of the cheese message thing but I hope that'll fade quickly because I finally think I have a chance."

"Well, if brie gets you through it, then I say keep twinkling." He nodded with a twinkle in his eye once more. He took his nausea tablets with his water and looked on his phone for a bit. Curious I asked to see what he was doing... we just have that kind of relationship at this point.

"Hmm, Mr Aizawa had no problems with Koda and his bunny rabbit so I guess a small pet wouldn't hurt..." He mumbled. "How do you feel about a hamster? and I could get you some plants to take care of in here..." My mirror heart lit up at his plans.

"That sounds wonderful! And hey, if you're worried about Mr Aizawa, you can just keep the lil critter in here as long as I'm kept a secret." I gushed excitedly at the prospect of my own pet to share with my best friend.

"Well I shall go to the pet store tomorrow then! No school tomorrow so my day will be free to twinkle in a pet store!" He announced sparkly and flamboyant as before. He may be a complete narcissist to a lot of people even me sometimes...

But he's definitely not selfless. He's the best human I've ever had the privilege of reflecting!

AN: HEYOOO! so I came up with the idea of Aoyama having a magic mirror like half way through eating my lunch so I was so excited to write something funny like this. I mean... come on, he has to have mirrors for more than one reasons right? One of them's gotta be magic I'm tellin' ya! 🤣

anyhoo ill be back with some fresh ships soon, let me know if u guys want more silly ones like this cause they're really funny to write. Also ship requests are welcome since this book is highly saturated in kamijiro right now😅

Luv yas all