Erana's Story

Hi,I'm Erana Beauté,And I am 17 YEARS OLD,I haven't gone out of my house in 16 years,Why? You ask.

I have Aquagenic Urticana and it makes me allergic to water.
I stay in my home cause I live in a snowy area,and if snow touches my skin,it starts getting really red and rashes start forming,it swells and it really burns,no matter how cold it is,
You may think,how do I bath? Well you see i shower once every week,it really hurts,but i definitely need to stay clean.
And yes,I drink water,it only reacts when

Doctors found at what I had when they were cleaning me after birth,they were cleaning me cause I was covered in blood,when they used water on me,I started to burn up and rashes and my body became completely Red,the nurse was so scared,they brought me to the ER and thats when the doctor discovered something,the other nurse stupidly pored a bit of water on my finger,the doctor noticed that I was allergic to WATER!!! my parents were shocked,they didn't know how life would be for their daughter,One family friend said that they should just kill me,or else I'd suffer,actually life has been not that bad for me,my parents keep me safe very well,they worked hard!! Just for me to stay ALIVE, and I appreciate them every second. I only have 8 friends, Mykayla,Johnny,Alivia,Gino,Alison,tami,bukay and Davie,we all are friends cause we all have our own rare condition,like Davie has 3 eyes and he's blind on two of them,Alivia can't touch dirt,she gets sick instantly,Mykayla is autistic,she can't move her legs,arms and Cant smile,Gino has cancer,tami is Transgender,she has male parts of the body and female parts of the body,but they/them chose to be trans,bukay is allergic to unfiltered air. But Bukay's condition is by far the RAREST OF ALL,followed by mine of course.