Me, Louis and Harry were in a room inside that weird place, we were alone so I started asking questions

I ask them who that woman was but they didn't respond, so I ask them again because I thought they didn't listen, but harry says: "It doesn't matter, but you have to promise that you won't talk to her EVER"

I was so confused. Why couldn't I talk to her?

I ask why and Louis says "Its a long story luv"

"Do you guys know them?" I ask. I wasn't talking about Liam, Niall and Zayn, I was talking about the woman and the random guy, but they didn't respond again.

The blonde girl opened the door and grabbed my arm and when harry saw that she was taking me to the other room he said:" do not tell her anything and don't touch her"

She said:" chill baby, I won't do anything wrong to her, relax"

Harry turns around and looks me in the eyes and says:"Do not believe her and don't let her touch you okay luv"

We were on the other room and she was asking me a lot of questions, I was scared, she was asking if I remember her, if I know who she is...

she said:" okay, you probably don't remember me but I remember you so well!" "I've known you since you were little, but I haven't seen you in a long time. You're a woman now! I've missed you"- she says

I just respond:"who the hell are you and what do you want from us?"

She didn't respond as usual, she just smiled

"Can I go now? I want my fathers"

"Yes you can sweetheart"-she responds.

I didn't know what was going on so I just run from there. Harry and Louis were there waiting for me, I run to their arms and hug them, Harry was asking a lot of questions, like:" Did she touch you or hurt you? Did she said something she shouldn't?"

"Calm down dad, I'm fine, but can we talk at home please? I want to get out of here"- I said to them

"Okay luv lets go"-Louis said

When we start walking Harry turns around and says to the blonde woman:" If you did or said something to her I swear to g-"

"Harry stop, come on!"- Louis said