Dreaming (Mia x Orion LEMON)

Yes this is for a fellow friend of mine and her future husband. 😏

So if you are reading this, YOU BETTER GET MARRIED!! >~<

But anyways enjoy this juicy tension here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

⚠WARNING! THIS DOES CONTAIN S3XUAL CONTENT AND CUSSING AND MUCH MORE SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS CONTENT JUST SKIP PLEASE!! ⚠
Disclaimer: I'm new to lemons/smuts so sorry if this is all shitty. ^^;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's head home now, darling~"

"Okay, my love,"

The lovely couple held hands and walked back into their lovely home in the lovely fields. It was pink, beautiful and the scenery around it was just what the married couple wanted. (The pic above)

"Darling, there's something I want to tell you," He asked his fiancee.

"What is it?" She answered back.

"I... I..." It was too late, the husband couldn't reply back.

"DARLING?! DARLING WAIT WHAT IS IT?!"

~ Dream over ~

The girl had just woken up from once again another dream.

"Oh, it was all a dream..." Mia mumbled to herself while getting up.
"Shoot, I have to hurry or else I'll be late!" She says as she grabs her stuff, and gets in the car.

~Time skip to when she's at school~

Mia said her 'byes and I love you' to her parents and went into school. When she arrived she saw two of her best friends, Emily and Andrew. She smiled at the sight of seeing them as she walks to them.

"Hi Emi and Andrew," she greets them.
"Oh hi Mia," Andrew says back to her.
"Hi Nozo!" Emi called back to her. Nozo is her nickname for Nozomi, since Emily give her that nickname from a certain anime character. (Can you guys guess who?)

"So, how are you guys?" She asked.
"Good, Andrew and I were just heading to our first period," Emily replied with a smile.
"Yeah, how about you?" Andrew asked.
"Good, I guess..." She said, but what they didn't know was that she was lying...
"I had another dream you guys," Mia told her friends.
"Again?" Emily asked as she nodded, "Well what was it about?"

Mia sighs.
"Well... Do you remember the Orion kid in my class?"
The two nodded.
"Well I dreamed about him again, and this time we got married and moved into our home!"

Andrew and Emily gawked at that as their faces are full of shock.

"Well... That was so dream..." Andrew said mesmerized.
"Yes," Emi agreed, "Mia, that is so cool! You really are lucky to be having dreams like that..."

Mia nods. "Thanks, but the thing is..." She paused before saying the last statement, "I don't know if he really likes me..."

Being the nice person she is (not me being sarcastic about myself, jk) Emily puts a smile on her face and encouraged her friend.
"Mia, don't say that! We all know Orion likes you," she said, "Besides, I think you two are cute together, and I ship it! So if I believe it, so should you,"

"Yeah, I think so too," Andrew agrees, "Besides, I heard that if you keep dreaming of that person, it means they could love you back"

Mia smiles at their words. "Thanks guys," she said as the others nodded.
Then the bell rang, and it was time for class.