•𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐿𝐴𝑊 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝑂𝑁 𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑀•

You guys entered Hogwarts he was so beautiful and magical you saw professor Dumbledore "welcome to a other year of Hogwarts jasmine and Harry" Said Dumbledore "thank you professor we should get going to our dorm"you say "yeah thank you professor"Harry says while looking at your beautiful eyes "alright bye students"Dumbledore says
You and Harry haded to your dorm to say your goodbyes because you guys are not in the same houses "love u Harry see you tomorrow at school"you say while hugging him "love u to jasmine"he says back. You guys kiss "come on Jan we're waiting for you"cho Chang says "be right there ima minute"you say back while looking at Harry. Cho Chang left you to together "one last kiss"Harry says "yes Harry one last kiss"you say back, You guys kiss until Harry starting to squeeze your but "Harry not here we're literally in front of the ravenclaw common room door"you say "so it's fine I want to let them know your mine"Harry says he pulls he and he kisses you and your guys tongue we're fighting you make a small moan "Harry not here please"you say "it's fine jas your right see you tomorrow"he says while pulling awa6 from your soft lips "thank you Harry tomorrow at 12:00AM okay?"you say "yes baby anything for you"he says you guys said your goodbyes.
"Oh my god jasmine I just saw you from the window!you were going for it so as Harry "*random ravenclaw girl name Alice* "oh shut up Alice who else saw"you say "well everyone one k& the boys got a boner"Alice says "ugh disgusting I swear boys put there dick hard for no reason little thing we do they get a boner"you say "that's really true does Harry does that to you"alice says "no thank god his an amazing boyfriend how he says I'm his chosen one"you giggle "aw that's so cute!...we should get Luna and cho Chang to play just dance and other people"Alice says. "Yeah sure we should let me just text Draco" you say.

"Hey how are you Draco"
            I'm good  why are you texting me,you never do"
"Because your my brother"
           "Okay well I got to go Blaise and I got to go do stuff"
"What stuff".
            "Just stuff okay jasmine chill we we'll be back.bye."
You got confused but you turn of your phone and spend time with the girls playing just dance "finally you came what toke you so long"cho Chang says "cho it has been 6 min"you say while putting on your control "oh yeah right well wha happened " she says "well Draco is making me concerned"you say "why you say that I mean he barley does anything wrong right?"cho says "you thank so cho he does a lot of things wrong he and Blaise are about to do something but I don't know seems like he is going to smoke or do something bad"you say "I get you but just let that boy have fun you know if he is smoking then next time tell him to stop and be careful what he does but just don't worry"she says "okay I trust you he better not do anything bad becuase I Beat the shit out of him "you say
You to laugh and laugh
"Hey Luna is there school tomorrow"you say "no unfortunately there is no school tomorrow I'll spend time with Neville tomorrow he was going to show me one of his plants he says it was color Changing so I ofc haded to check it out"Luna says "thanks Luna let's get STARTED BITCHES!"you say
Few min past you guys were sweating like horrible and out of breath you guys got tired that it wasn't even a hour so you guys stopped "now that was a work out"Alice said while sitting down "yeah wanna Oder food"Luna says "yeah sure"we all say Alice turn around and saw that ravenclaw boy who got a boner she look at him with a disgusting face on him "you okay alive who you looking at"you say "that skunk bag who got a boner " she says "yeah it's fine don't worry"
"No it's nit jasmine he was looking at u and Luna's boobs and ass while dancing Luna got uncomfortable that she stop before we did"she says while looking at Luna "oh my god I feel so bad for Luna why would he do that"you say "because there boys,boys are a disgusting little creature"she says "that's true but do u think Harry is one "you say "no don't worry he is not you know why because one time a girl a faking to get something on the floor and she had a mini skirt and he look back with his face full of uncomfortable disgustingness" alice says "oh wow lucky me"you giggle "yeah well everyone is leaving we should get going to"you say "yeah well what are you going to do tomorrow ." Alice says "well maybe hang out with my friends and my boyfriend"you say "that's nice I'm going to go with Seamus to pick up things for the twins prank there doing on ron this time"she says "that's so nice"you say "well we should go now"you say "good night jasmine " "goodnight  Alice" you guys went to your guys dorm and went to bed...

𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐷𝑆-970
𝐼 𝐻𝑂𝑃𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐼𝑀𝑃𝐿𝐸 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐹𝑈𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝐼𝑀 𝐺𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂 𝐷𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝑂 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝑌!𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐼 𝑂𝑁𝐿𝑈 𝐺𝑂𝑇 1 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊 𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝐼𝑇𝑆 𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑈 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐵𝑌𝐸 🥺