The Date

Tasha

"Sasha", i yell,"Did u move my golden 4k dimond earings."No",my sister says,"you put them in the jewelry box in the second compartment remember!?",she yelled. As i looked in the jewelry box i kept checking the time because i had a date with Michael at 8:30,it was 7:23. As i put on my earrings i go down stairs to the kitchen and make dinner for my niece and sister as they stay here over the weekend. "Tasha",my sister says,"i know you not going out with yo hair lookin like a damn mess." "Can u fix it Sasha"i say. "You know i will i cant let u go on a date lookin rachet."she says.As my sister curls my hair im busy thinking about Michael and how we met at a night club. I remember it like yesterday... "Hey lil mama let me get yo number",Michael says,"Whats a fine lady like you doing here." "Im here with my sister its our birthday we're twins but i act more mature than her she likes to party all night and leave her child with her father."I say," Here's my number call me sometime gotta go by the way my name is Tasha." "All done sis",she says snapping me out of my thoughts. I check the time on my iPhone 6s it is 8:00. I go downstairs and grab my keys and head to the restaurant Michael told me to meet him at.

*******

As i get out the car and hed inside i see Michael at the door with flowers in his hands. He takes my hand a escorts me to our table. "Hi beautiful" he says,"Glad you made it got these for you." He says handing me the flower i accept them and pick up my menu ready to order.

**********

After dinner we go to this bar and i think i had one Too many drinks because im about to pass out. I tell Michael he says we should go to his house i just agree because no ones at home i know this because my sisters at her boo house and my niece Kayla is at her Grandmother house.