Don't fight it

TASHA POV

Why did i have to be so stupid and get all drunk now i'm stuck at Michael's house. Where did this go wrong all i did was have a few drinks and then i ended up in this situation. I bet Sasha not lookin for me she never liked me anyway. God i pray to you can you please keep my neice safe cuz lord knows what that abusive father and mother of hers does.

****Later that Night****

Tasha: Michael please don't do this i'm sorry

Michael: Maybe if you didn't try to fight me the first time you would actually enjoy it

Tasha:(In her head or at least she thinks) maybe i'll just stop fighting it and get use to being his sex slave and fake love him and when he opens up to me i'll try to escape then (talking out loud now) Ok!!

Michael: OK what?

Tasha: i wont fight u no more i like the sex i love you michael

MIchael: Mmmmh i knew it now take ur clothes off and come give daddy some of the best sex i ever had.

****Monday Morning****

MICHAEL'S POV

I think Tasha thinks i'm stupid she thinks she was talking in her head when she said she'll get used to things. I know she doesn't actually love me i think she is trying to make me gain trust in her so she won't be locked in the Sex room and so she can rme the house but that ain't happening because i know she'll try to escape. As im walking to the check the trap i see my young nigga Tre. "Wassup Boss what's good," he said. I'm good how the traps been doing i came in to pick up the money. "The traps been good boss man here the money the whole 6 grand is there." Aite bro see you later. "Aight Boss."

**later that night**

TASHA POV

Mmmmh ahhhh ss mh uhhh yesss daddy

michael: U like that huh baby

Yess daddy

Michael: throw that ass back

Mhhh daddy faster pleasse uhhhhh yesss mhh sss huuuuuuh

Michael: that's all you had to say

*so im in the room fucking michael and im actually enjoying for the first time i think im getting attached i read about this. I read about girls who start to fall in love with their kidnappers and sex masters. I really don't wanna fall in love with him but part of me wants to escape and the ohter part doesn't which is really weird.*

Ooooo right there dadddy right there.... yy..y.yyess. f fffuck meeeeeeee

MIchael:(grunts) im about to cum (pulls out and come all over my naked body)

***2 weeks later***
So Tasha is pregnant with Michaels child their having a boy but see happens next in the sequel......

(To be Continued....)