The Blue Fire

The Next Day...

I wake to the sound of arguing and open my eyes and see it was just Cedric and Cho. You say, What now? They ignored me so I get up and change into my uniform. Then There was a duel that was going on the courtyard I went to see what was going on. And I saw Fluer dueling everyone. She just took out Pansy then she said Who's next! I said Me, I bow with my wand then she casts a spell, I yell Protego! Then I say   Petrificus Totalus she freezes up. And falls to the ground. I undo the spell and say sorry Fluer. She said it's alright then we headed to dinner and Dumbledore gave a speech about the goblet of fire and it was only for 7th years. So I decided to put my name in the cup and when Fluer did it we locked eyes for 30 seconds then she left. You blushed lightly then Hermione says Y/n! I turn around and say yes? You know Fluer likes you right? I say questionably what!? Hermione said yeah, she was talking about crushes and she mentioned your name y/n! What!?, I said, she doesn't like me. Hermione said ask her yourself.

                        Some Time passes

The Beauxbatons Champions is FLUER DELACOUR, The Durmstrang Champion is VIKTOR KRUM, The Hogwarts Champion is Y/N MALFOY!
Only one will go down as a champion we- the goblet turns red and Dumbledore reads H-Harry Potter HARRY POTTER! I heard from down below I looked at everyone in a confused look. Everyone started yelling He's a Cheat! He's not even 17! Then Mr. Crouch announced Harry as a Champion and I saw Alastor Moody there and he kept drinking something.
                                The Next Day...

Turns out Draco made these badges saying Potter stinks Y/N is the Champion. I saw the badges then Harry came. He wanted to tell me something, We went to somewhere quiet and I said about the badges I told them not to wear it then Harry said Dragons, Dragons are the First Task. I said are you serious?! Then one of my friends yelled cmon Y/N he's not worth it! Bye I said to Harry. Then Professer Mcgonagall asked us to go to a classroom for a announcement.  She told us about the Yule Ball and She said it will begin on Christmas now everyone go outside in the snow and find a date!