🍼 Weird/Wonderful 🍼 (Andrew Ilnyckyj/Steven Lim)

It's November until they are able to see each other again and the  wait secretly has been killing Andrew from the inside since the damn  thing started

It's November until they are able to see each other again and the wait secretly has been killing Andrew from the inside since the damn thing started.

He and Steven were meant to go into quarantine together, but the Californian government had been an asshole to the highest degree and had put the stay at home orders in March 2 days before he would be able to pack his stuff and haul it to Steven's apartment.

Of course, when it happened, he cursed every deity he could think off on the planet, but resigned himself to both filming (they still had to do Worth It after all), fraternizing (he still had friends who were coworkers he could talk to perfectly well over Facetime with like Adam, for an example) and of course, fucking (which was the only enjoyable thing he or Steven could do over the phone other than eating their weight in local fare or sleeping), given that the whole world or at least, the whole state, seemed to have slowed to a crawl and shut down.

It had been a trying few months since the start of the year. First, Steven had left Buzzfeed and gone on to create Watcher with the Ghoul Boys, that venture taking up a large chunk of time in which Andrew didn't see him very much and then, just as soon as they'd got their time back and started rekindling their love life, a pandemic happened.

Granted, there had been a few times that he'd wanted to break the stay at home order, given that Steven during those months had gotten really sick (he swore it was just the flu, but he still took the 3 dozen COVID tests Andrew forced him to get over the phone), but finally was better around June, even though he complained about a sore back here and there.

("That's because you are carrying around the weight of Ryan and Shane's PDA sessions in your office, Lim." "Fuck off Andrew, you try breaking them up without destroying a camera or a laptop and see how you feel!")

Ah, yes. 2020 truly was the year that no one wanted. Thank god it was November, only a few more weeks and they could get really drunk and somehow ring in the new year together with nothing stopping them.

Of course, despite his earlier monologue, he wasn't just here for Steven and Steven alone.

Steven, at the moment, was about to film a new series for their company between the holiday specials for Shane and Ryan's shows to air next year and honestly, Andrew was on board with anything that could get him closer to Steven, considering he was seriously resisting the urge to just tear into that office and pry him from Shane and Ryan's clutches to keep all to himself (but can you blame him? He's been with the guy for like 3 years, he's allowed to be somewhat possessive over him) over the holiday season anyway.

So, here he stands at Steven's front door. He's stood her a few times, but that was mostly to drop food off and then scamper back off into his car to avoid getting in trouble for being outside without a valid reason (even if filming a viral [ha, viral] youtube series was technically a valid reason, he guessed) and go back to his own apartment to film with him and Adam.