MotomotoShrek visits Doctor Dreding (Dr. Phil) to discuss his love for Cuttle

CLAPPING
"Thank you thank you for coming everyone," Doctor Dreding said, he squirmed in his seat before turning and looking to MotomotoShrek, his hands in his lap. "We have a special guest tonight, a man hippo who has an extreme obsession over a female hippo. He even says that he'll stop at nothing, to get her back. Let's take a look." Doctor Dreding said as the cameras turned to the screen above them the men's heads, the lights dimmed and the video began to play above them.

MOTOMOTOSHREK IS SHOWN WALKING DOWN A STREET, HIS PHONE IN HIS HANDS AND EAR-CAT HEADPHONES RESTING IN HIS NECK. "Hi, my name is MotomotoShrek, I'm 19 years old and I..." The video continues on, MotomotoShrek proudly watching it all, until he gets the feeling that someone is watching him, his eyes travel downwards and he makes direct eye contact with Doctor Dreding. It's hard to see what the "Doctor" is doing at first do to the silhouettes and colors bouncing off everywhere but MotomotoShrek can clearly see that Doctor Dreding is smirking at him. Confused as he is, MotomotoShrek does a little double-take. He was sure that he might've saw it, but he was wrong, Doctor Dreding winked at him. And in an instant MotomotoShrek felt uncomfortable. He turned back to the screen and Cuttle was shown smiling in a picture, this made MotomotoShrek's heart flutter, he loved Cuttle so much. The thought of being without her scared him.

The video ended, the lights turning back on slowly, not to hurt anyone's eyes. Doctor Dreding looked towards the crowd once more. "Cuttle says that she gets numerous texts from MotomotoShrek saying things related to "slapping dat ass" as well as other things. So we'll bring out Cuttle and hear what she has to say about this."
MORE CLAPPING AS CUTTLE WALKS IN, MOTOMOTOSHREK STARES LONGINGLY AT CUTTLE WHILE DOCTOR DREDING STARES AT MOTOMOTOSHREK, CUTTLE ARRIVES AND TAKES A SEAT ACROSS FROM MOTOMOTOSHREK AND DOCTOR DREDING, THEIR CHAIRS LINE UP TO MAKE A PERFECT BERMUDA TRIANGLE. SOMEONE FROM THE CROWD SHOUTS "SMOKE THAT BITCH"
"Cuttle hello, I'm Doctor Dreding. Could you tell us how this all started?" Cuttle nodded and looked to the crowd, all eyes on her. She dramatically swished her hair and speaks with tears in her eyes. She wows the crowd, the crowd believes her petty lies. Commercial break comes and I'm too tired to finish this so see you next chapter lmao.