Chapter 2

I drove for about 20 minutes blasting Tinashe's feels like vegas on repeat the entire time until i pulled up to Brooklyn's house. I bumped the horn before i attempted to text her. When she finally came down she hoped in the car with an attitude.

"whats your problem now B"

"hittas owe a chick some money"

"who"

"you know who"

By that she meant Dallas. Yeah he was big in this kind of industry but he was the type spit in your face and tell you that it's raining. In other words he cheated a couple people not including me.

"well i gotta go drop some off" I said pointing towards my bag

"what we finna get into after, a homie hungry"

"oh that reminds me i brought you a poptart, i knew you were gonna be hungry"

"Drew i want real food, you got a bitch fucked up"

"well where you wanna go"

"take me to Subway, get me a foot long on 5 dollars"

We drove for about 10 more minutes untill we got to Dallas  house. It was huge and we had to pass security gates before we entered. i could tell by the look on brooklyn's face she was not please with who's house it was. we were greeted by a gate gard.

"how may i help you miss"

"im here to see Dallas, tell him Drews here"

"ah yes Master Dallas was expected you, go right up"

As we walk up the drive way, into the house, and up the stairs, i knew brooklyn was thinking about something real hard.

"you good"

"I have a few choice words for Your boyfriend"

"my boyfriend......who?"

I hated when she called Dallas my boyfriend. Yeah Dallas and I mesed around before when i was a newbee to this kind of industry but we aint make nothing official, plus Dallas got some growing up to do.We stopped in front of Dallas office.

"you sure you good because if you not i suggest you head  back to the car before you get yourself into something you cant get out of Brooklyn."

"im straight"

I knocked on the door and waited foe Dallas to open. When he did i was welcomed with a combination of weed and colone. He walked back to his desk and we sat opposite in two chairs infront of him.

"Drew, babygirl you have what i want"

"Dont call me that, If i dint why  would i bee here?"

"Okay only because i respect you. Wheres it at"

I pulled it out my bag and handed it over to him. In return he handed me a wad of money which i gave to Brooklyn to count. Im not stupid I know Dallas be playing games so i make sure i have all mines before i leave.

"Its all here girl $3.500, now that we know Drew got her cut wheres mine Dallas?"

"Where its at"

"Dont get smart with me Dallas Get Me my money"

"Or what?"

"Or im out"

I looked at Brooklyn with so much respect at that moment. Getting out was like a fantasy life that we always joked around about or reminise on. But for her to be serious would have never came to mind.

"Brooklyn lets not forget that you work for me"

"And lets not forget that im a grown woman who wants her money, who has fist and aint afraid to use them, who has guns that go bang. Im not afaid of you Dallas I want my money."

And with that Brooklyn walked out leaving just Dallas and I, shit faced. Thher was an awkward silence untill he broke it.

"So how come you never vist me anymore baby?"

"I've been way to busy to mess around with you Dallas"

It was true. I have recently been continplating wheather or not i should leave this "job". I have also been taking online classes so i can get my diploma and degree. I've also  been filling out applications for jobs that im intristed in. Busy is and understatement. Im trying to get out the game and correct my life.

"Have you been busy or getting busy Drew"

"Look i dont have time to sit here and play the catch up game with you, a bitch is hungry im leaving"

"Wait im sorry. Its not my business what you do when your not around me. I guess i just miss you"

"I dont see how you miss me, you have all these hoes to fill my spot.....bye Dallas

And with that I left out his office, and out his house, but saddly i dont yet know how to walk out his life. Im ready to leave, but im in way too deep to just up and go so suddenly like i plan to. .............

"