Down bad

slight NFSW warning

Edgar was whining and complaining on his double twin sized bed under is LED lights. My man really , REALLY wanted too f^ck. He sighed an reached for his phone, opened his dms and clicked on the name "🤍Vera🤍" he groaned in disgust what he was about to do. He started typing...

Edgar asf

10:36// Hey

🤍Vera🤍

10:37// Hiiii!

Oh! are you that hot painter guy from the party last Friday?

-Edgar blushed from the compliment- 

Edgar asf

10:37// Oh - yeah haha

Vera and Edgar texted each other both being flirty, you know. However there was something strange that Edgar couldn't shake, Vera was being nice. TO nice... but he decided that she was in the same mood he was in. The man built up is courage and decided to ask her...

Edgar asf

11:21// yo... wanna hookup, like rn? 

-Edgar's heart started beating faster because of the anxiety- 

🤍Vera🤍 is typing...

🤍Vera🤍

11:21// YES!! Should we meet at the park next too cherry road , it's isolated so no one will see or hear us. Or are you to scared to do it in public...?

Edgar asf

11:21// wdym i am scared?? 

Are you testing me or something? 

I didn't know you had a public s3x kink 🙄

🤍Vera🤍 

11:22// I am joking I am jokingggg

but i know you're coming <3 

12 a clock okay?

Edgar asf

Bet.

Edgar whispered a "yes" to himself in achievement. The guy got out of bed and put better clothes on, even thou it's going to be in the dark and he'll be naked but go off I guess.  He went into the bathroom and got a shaver and cream to remove the stubble growing on his chin, the pale person is a sleepless art student after all. 

After that he grabbed all the things he needed and shoved it in a bag. Our homie left his dorm and locked it, and while going to said park, he was kind of nervous. He never did it outside before, what if they get caught? Imagine your parents faces when they find out that you're in prison for public s3x.  Like damn shawty, what if there is homeless people who is sleeping there and then see two people hooking up? I mean that wouldn't happen, because of his parents money he lives in a good neighbor hood, so does Vera because of her perfuming interrupter life style that she has going on. 

Before getting lost deeper in thought, he was there, the entrance of the park. A woman was standing near the gate, she was wearing air forces, a black skirt and a white blouse that Edgar might even have in this wardrobe. It was Vera. 

"Hey Edgar! You made it!"

Damn, is this how woman talk when they are hooking up with someone? This is only his second time doing it with a chick, so who knows.

"Oh! Heyyy" He replied awkwardly.

"Now come on darling follow me." She told him while grabbing his hand and leading him.

They went into the forest-ty part of the park , where there was one single bench with light barley coming through. Before they could sit down Vera started kissing him as they plobbed down on the bench.

"Hey Umm... can I bite your neck...pleaseeee?" The browned eye woman asked.

"Woah uh- sure I guess" He replied.

She put her hand over his mouth with her freshly done French nails, and bit down.

It seemed like any normal hickey at first, but then wait... are those fangs???? What?!?!? Edgar tried to squirm out of her grasp but failed. Then, she plunged her teeth into the poor boy's neck. He screamed in pain but that only lead her to firm her hand around his face. Tears started to roll down, hyper ventilating, while is blood is getting drained every second. His vision is getting blurry, and all he can smell his own blood, a familiar scent, but much more stronger. He couldn't take it anymore, he just gave up struggling, maybe if he did die he would be in much less pain. She removed her teeth from the body and let the fainted person rest on her lap. 

Vera glided her fingers through the man's brown long hair. She never felt so guilty before, but nether less she counited caress him under the pine tress that were reflecting the moon light. The soft breeze made Edgar's condition better. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The freshly bitten boy woke up. 

He saw a clam face looking back at him, a face he could stare all day. Then memory struck.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He tried to scatter out of her lap as fast as possible. He ran through the park trying to find the gate , or an area that was lit by lamps. But nothing, just forest. He couldn't check his overpriced phone because he left it at the bench. However the student noticed his vision was getting better- WAY better. Before he could think of what else to do-

"Oh hello heh..."

"AHHH-"

She grabbed his wrist "WAIT! Don't run away again please! Um... I need to explain!"

"EXPLAIN WHAT??? HOW YOU BIT MY NECK LIKE A FUKCING VAMPIRE!? YEAH I WOULD LOVEEEE IF YOU EXPLAINED THAT!!!"

"Yeah about that, I AM a vampire and YOU are also gonna turn into one-"

"Bitch, are you for real?"

"YES I AM 'FOR REAL' YOU TWINK!" She yelled at him, then proceeding to show of her fangs. "And no... vampires cannot turn into bats thank you very much!"

"... ok so I am a vampire now?"

"Duh."

"I kinda had a whole life ahead of me you know."

"I mean so did I..."

"..."

"..."

"Well there is a bigger problem..."

"?"

"I am Horny AND a vampire."

"I can fix one of those things" Vera replied giggling. 

Edgar chuckled and ...

TW// SEXUAL STUFF VERY GRAPHIC

H*ld Her h*nd.

THE END!!!!

---------------

omg wtf did i write help.

Anyway hopefully people will read this because i stayed up 1:30 am 0n a school night for this 

Even thou this was mostly a joke Edvera is a big comfort of mine and their is like 4 other shippers so please consider <3

I should probably made a book so I could've done all the ships i wanted but nah to late.

Word count:1005 

Time took 3-4 hours

Cover art by "yarochi" on twitter.

Thank you for reading !