the funny bit

"Oh, William", Danny called in his seductive British voice as he walked in the door from work. "Where are you?"
He walked into the kitchen and saw a note in the counter. It read:

   If you're reading this then the game has
    begun. I'm hiding and you have to find
     me. ;)
                                   -W

"Seriously? Not again. I can never find you, William," Danny pouted. He looked up from the note and saw another one underneath it. This one read:

     Stop being a pouty face or I'll punish
         you tonight. And it's sir to you.♥️

Danny rolls his eyes. As he is rolling them he sees yet another note taped to the kitchen light.

       You don't even want to know what's
     gonna happen because of that eye roll
         you just gave me...

Danny's eyes widen. This was a bit creepy but hey, you gotta give him some credit for knowing you inside and out. (Literally and metaphorically)

So Danny started looking around the house. After 40 minutes of searching he was getting rather frustrated and starting having an attitude.
'I don't know why I always have to be the seeker. I hate this game. I stg you have a disappearing potion just to annoy me.'
He started slamming doors and shoving things in an angry manner.
All of a sudden William appeared in front of him as if out of thin air. Danny had been so focused on being frustrated that he didn't notice William step out of the wall in front of him.
"WHAT THE FUCK. HOLY SHIT YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK, WILLIAM." Danny yelled angrily.
"Drop the attitude. Now," William said in a calm but commanding tone. "I could hear your anger if I were halfway across the world."
Danny looked at his feet and mumbled, "I fucking hate this game. Stupid-"
"Say that again?" William asked, knowing exactly what Danny had said.
"Nothing," Danny muttered.
"No," William lifted his chin with his hand. "I asked what you said. Now answer me."
"I SAID I HATE THIS GAME OK? IT'S FUCKING STUPID AND I CAN NEVER FIND YOU," Danny yelled.
William's eyes widened. He crossed his arms. Danny, realizing his mistake immediately turned and ran into the room they shared and shut and locked the door.
William slowly turned around and followed him. He knocked on the door softly.
"Danny, unlock the door."
He heard the lock click. William opened the door and walked inside. Danny was sitting on the bed in tears. William walked over and sat beside him. Danny immediately turned into him and cuddled against his chest.
"I'm sorry," Danny said, in between sniffles, "I shouldn't have yelled at you. I just wish we didn't play that game all the time."
"It's alright, Danny," William said, "I'm sorry, too. And you're right, we do play that game a lot. It's overused. We'll stop for a while, ok?"
Danny nodded and sniffled again.
"But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna punish you. For starters we have that terrific eye roll and pouty face in the kitchen. And I'm not ok with you yelling at me to get your point across, ok? We talk like civilized humans, you got that?"
Danny nods.
"Alright. Go get ready. You can have the bathroom first."
Danny sighed and walked into the bathroom after grabbing something from his dresser.