the sexy bit😏

William completed his preparations and knocked on the bathroom door.
"Danny, stop procrastinating I know you're ready."
Danny opened the door slowly.
"What's my punishment?" He asked nervously.
"Danny," William said in a warning voice, "You know you're not supposed to ask that."
"Yes sir. Sorry sir," Danny said quickly.
"Alrighty then. Lie on the pillows I've set up. You know how I like it."
There was a pile of pillows set on the bed so that Danny would be comfortable but still be completely exposed to William. Danny got on the bed and did as he was told. He anxiously waited for what was gonna happen next.
William stood back and admired him for a while. Danny was wearing William's favorite outfit of his. His maid outfit with his choker and cat ears. William loved the way his entire body was accentuated by the outfit. Finally William walked over and put a blindfold on Danny. Then he grabbed a ball gag and put that on him as well. Danny hated ball gags but William was testing his limits tonight.
"Do you understand why I'm doing this, Danny? Do you understand why I'm punishing you? Nod if you understand."
Danny nodded quickly.
"Good. Then let's begin."
Danny started to shake from nervousness and excitement. He could hear William taking off his belt as he walked closer.
Oh no. He thought to himself. It was the belt tonight. This was gonna be painful.
He jumped when he felt Williams hand on his lower back.
"I can hear you thinking, Danny. Calm down. The point of a punishment is that it hurts but you know I'm not gonna hurt you too badly right?"
Danny nodded and took a deep breath through his nostrils to calm down.
"Good boy."

(OK I'M SO SORRY BUT I HAD TO. OK NEXT CHAPTER)