Chapter 1

Corpse's POV

        I began wondering silently through this town I had found after I was done with the previous town I had murdered a few people from. Most of the people were asleep, and me, I never kill people in there sleep, the way I kill is slow, painful, enough till they beg for my mercy, and I can see the fear in their eyes. I snapped out of my thoughts, as a young male stepped outside. The younger male stared up at the night sky for a few minutes, before taking a deep breathe, and heading to the backyard. Curiosity got the better of me, and I followed but I stayed in the bushes watching as he walked over to a gravestone. He took a deep breathe, before kneeling down, and picked up a flower. He twirled it in his fingertips, staring at it silently, before setting it back down, and heading into the house through the back door.

     I walked over to the gravestone, seeing two names on it, his parents probably. I decided to have this kid as my next victim, but I wasn't gonna kill him instantly, because I kind of wanted to know more about him. I snuck in, and watched him from the shadows silently.

                                                                                     Y/n's POV

        I sighed to myself as I slowly made my way over to the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned off the Tv, I then decide to head upstairs and just do some homework to pass the time, since it was due by the end of the week, and it was Wednesday. I leave the bedroom door open, since I'm the only one here, and I sit down at my desk, which is next to the window. I reach over to the window, and open it, as the nightly wind brushed up against my skin. I stared outside for a few minutes, listening to the familiar sounds of cars passing by. I turned away from the window, and I reach over, turning on the side lamp before starting my homework. 

        ....

        "Damn it...."

        ....

       "Shit..." 

        ....

        "Fuck it, I'll do it tomorrow" I said in anger, throwing my pencil down on the desk in frustration. I looked over at the clock. 2:45 AM. I had been doing this god damned homework assignment for the past three in a half hours. I sigh, rubbing my eyes. The sound of thunder made me jump, almost falling out of my seat. I looked over at the window, as a second thunder strike came, echoing throughout the town, and into my ears, but not as surprising. I reached over, turning off my side lamp, and then reached over, shutting the window as rain began to pour down. I walked over to my bed, and laid down, and listened to the rain hit the window, until I was able to drift off to sleep.

                                                                                     Corpse's POV  

        I slowly walked into the males bedroom, seeing him sleep so soundly. I walked over and slowly kneeled down beside his bed, removing a h/c lock away from his face. I stared silently for a few minutes, and I felt my face heat up as I stared at this cute younger male. I then changed my mind about killing him, no, I wanted to KEEP him. Yes, keep him has my very own little cute pet, although kidnapping him now would be easy, and that's not really what I want, you see, I don't like easy. 

                                                                                       Y/n's POV

        I awoke to surprisingly  find out that it's still raining. It looked gloomy outside, which is exactly what I'm feeling, considering the fact that I have to go to school. As soon as I got there however, one of my classmates I sit next to comes up to me. "You've heard about the news right?" He asked. "No, I don't really watch the news" I answered, as I closed my locker and turned to him. "A serial killer is on the loose in the town, the police just found a body" He explained. I looked around, noticing other people talking about the news to.