Chapter 3

I woke up with something in my arms, I still had my eyes closed when I started moving my arms around. I felt cloth and kept moving my hand upwards till I felt bumps and hair. My hands shot away and my eyes popped open and I looked down to see a groaning and stretching Laura. Her arms were in the air and up against my face, then she settled down back into my chest and started snoring again. I let out a breath and looked at the time 4:30 am, I looked around the room and saw the TV was off and nobody else was downstairs. I shrugged and decided I would take Laura to our guest room, I gently wrapped my arms under and around her thighs and neck, I pulled myself up from the couch and headed up the stairs trying not to smack her head on anything. When I reached the room, there were no sheets, let alone a bed, usually no one would stay that long, and they could handle the couch, and everyone was to lazy to buy one, so I backed out of the guest room and back down the hall to mine. I set her gently on the bed and tried to get my arms out from underneath her but I failed miserably and she woke up. and whispered

"Ross, what....what time is-" she yawned "It's late go back to bed, I'm gonna go to the couch." I whispered back. "No, Ross...come lay with.....come lay with me..like....like old times" she said and yawned. I smiled a bit and walked over to the bed and laid down next to her as she wrapped her arms around my chest and nestled her face into my neck. "I missed this." She whispered after I had turned on my side and put an arm on her waist and the other on her cheek. My mind went back to all the times Laura and I have had sleep overs where she would get so tired, and she'd cuddle into my chest and I'd hug her like she was my teddy bear. Honestly I missed it too, I missed the body heat and the warmth her gave me, and I missed waking up to her messing with my hair. I smiled at the memories of young Raura and fell asleep.

The sun was shining, and the blinds and curtains were opened allowing the sunlight to go directly over my bed and face. I sighed and heard a giggle, and felt a tug at neck where my short baby hairs were. She remembered. I groaned and turned my body and let my weight fall onto Laura "Ross, your fatness is killing me." I lifted my self up on my elbows and went directly over Laura, where my face was right above hers coincidentally...kissing distance. "First of all its not fat, its muscle." I said and bopped her nose. "Surrrrrre." she said and stuck out her tongue, just like last night I thought. I smirked, "what about these?" I sat up and lifted up my shirt reveling my chest and abs. Her eyes widened as she looked at my chest, then stuttering she said "There uh, fake?" I chuckled "Nope, feel em if you don't believe me." She narrowed her eyes at me "I hate you blondie."

"You love me and you know it."

"I do love you, your like my brother Ross."

"Did you just brozone me?"

"Yup, I did bro."

I smirked, "then explain our kiss, sis."

She glared at me, "shut up."

I laughed and leaned in and pecked her lips and let my lips linger on hers, then without warning I pulled away and walked to the bathroom. I so got her good.

Laura's Pov~

When Ross walked out the door I let out a breath, even a little peck affected me. I knew I shouldn't have let us kiss, because when we did all the feelings and all the memories I had with this boy came back. But they shouldn't for me or him. I knew it would happen, we would kiss and I wouldn't want to leave him. I sighed, I shouldn't have stayed last night, I was already falling back in love with him all over again.

Ross's Pov~

When I finished in the bathroom, I went downstairs, still no one was awake and it was noon, we were all still pretty jet lagged. Then I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. Thinking it was Riker I shouted "Do we have any bacon?" Then Laura walked in with a smile, I could already tell was fake.

Hey guys I know Cliff hangers suck, and it's short, but I will update tomorrow, anyways thanks for all the reads love you. ~@Pice_HarrellR5