Hey. Ch 2

(Brook is in the pic above)

Hi my name is Brook Johnson, I'm 19 and I live in Boca Raton Florida. My family is pretty rich, so we all live in a huge mansion. Life for me is well, I'm happy, I have a best friend named Marina Hills. She's beautiful. She's 18 and she lives a couple houses down. Next to me is my other friend Justin.

Me Justin and Marina go way back. We all met in 3rd grade. Marina has other friends too, she's really close with the band 5 Seconds of summer. I've never been as close with them, but I'm pretty close.

I've always liked Justin. Ever since I layed my brown eyes on his hazel ones. Ever since the first day of 3rd grade, he was getting picked on by some kids.

-Flashback Brooks POV-

"Hey put him down!" I yelled, lunging quickly forward at the 2 older kids picking on a scrawny, dirty blonde haired boy. I pulled them off of him, and helped him up.
"Hey look guys we have a lame grade 3 trying to get in our way" The chunkier kid sneered. I'm guessing his name was Thomas by the way his friend was talking to him.
"Get out of our way little girl" Thomas sneered, pushing me to the ground.
I got up. I might have been small, but I was feisty. I didn't know what to do so I just did what my older brother Frankie told me. I swung my hand back and slammed my fist into his nose. He staggered back and I instantly grabbed the little scrawny boy and ran.

I dragged him behind a wall. He looked at me with surprise. "I didn't need your help you know" he huffed.
I rolled my eyes.
"Obviously you did." I huffed.
"Fine. My name is Justin."

And that's where it all started.

-End of Flashback-