Strength

So Harry and Uma were talking about their whole new problem with Harry's sisters. Then suddenly they heard footsteps on the dock of the ship. They decided to go check it out and see who had just boarded their ship. Low and behold it was CJ.

"Speak of the devil. What is she doing here" Uma asked barely above a whisper as she rolled her eyes.

Harry just sighed. CJ seemed to have stopped walking to look at something, apparently, she hadn't noticed they were coming toward her. She turned around and grinned.

"Ah brother just who I was looking for!' she exclaimed "Oh and you brought your girlfriend" She said laughing slightly.

"Shhh!" Harry and Uma both told her at the same time in an eager manner.

CJ just looked between the two and laughed.

"What have you come for CJ" Uma asked rolling her eyes.

"Oh, right. When you went to Hattie's ship you forgot to get the ropes, she had borrowed so she told me to come bring them to you" The youngest Hook sibling said handing her brother the ropes

"Okay, great thanks. You can leave now" Harry said

At that Harry and Uma turned away from her going down into the bottom of the ship back to Uma's cabin. But she seemed to be following them.

"Hey Callie" Harry said

"Yup?" She asked

"What are you doing" He responded in a fake sweet tone.

"Nothin, how about you?"

"mmm, why are you following us?"

"Just wanted to see what you guys were up to"

"And who said you could do that" Uma said butting into the conversation

"Well just wanted to make sure you're not making snap decisions" CJ replied

"What is that even supposed to mean" Uma asked furrowing her brow

CJ just smirked on the brink of laughing "Well you know I would love to be an aunt but I think you shou-"

"And I'm going to stop you right there" Harry said cutting her off

"You little creep, I forgot how annoying you are" Uma said looking at her with disgust

"Is that any way to speak to your future sister-in law?" CJ said full on laughing now

"Okay, goodbye. I'm done with this conversation" Uma said going into her cabin and closing the door.

"You can leave now CJ" Harry told his sister completely annoyed by her

"Fine, you're boring anyway. Say la vie, have fun. Not too much fun" CJ said laughing again

"Goodbye, don't come back!" Harry said as he walked toward Uma's cabin.

He walked in and closed the door. She was sitting down, and she looked deep in thought.

"She's adorable" Harry said to himself smirking while looking at Uma.

"What was that?" Uma questioned

"mmm, nothing" he replied

Uma looked at him "You know she's gonna be a huge problem right"

"Yeah...Did I say I'm sorry for telling them"

"Yup, did I say we're done if this gets out" She said in the same tone.

Harry didn't say anything. He just looked at her with regret, a bit of sadness and such admiration. How could he possibly look at her like she was the only thing in the world when he wasn't even trying. God, it killed her. Was he even really or was it just in her imagination? It didn't matter she still saw it when she looked in his eyes and it made her heart skip a beat. This whole thing just made her so weak. She had lived her whole life to be seen as a strong woman, never showing any emotions only anger and evil. But it was like she didn't care that she was weak anymore because somehow, she was stronger than ever. She wanted Harry Hook to look at her like that constantly, never take his eyes off her.

They were still holding this intense staring contest when her eyes suddenly drifted to his lips. Immediately she looked away, but he had definitely seen that. He just laughed a little. Ugh and that laugh, so beautiful like all the songbirds were serenading her.

Okay, she needed to leave. These thoughts she was having were getting out of hand. Besides, her break from work was almost up anyway. So, she got up to leave.

"Harry I gotta go to work, I'll see you later"

"See you later love" He said

That made her stop. He had never called her that, actually he had never said the word "Love" to her in English before. She just looked at him and tried to regain herself. She turned around and left. Honestly, she knew even if she wanted to be mad at him or even if she wanted to break things off with him if he messed up again she knew she wouldn't have the strength to do that. No, not at all because he took all her strength and replaced it with something else, something better, something called love. But hey it wouldn't hurt to threaten him, it would at least stop him from making a mistake again. 

Alright, so this chapter was pretty short too. The next one is pretty long and honestly my favorite chapter so far. I'm really impatient and I want to post it now, but I'm going to wait. But I can't wait for you guys to see it.😁💕