Chapter 7

Seth waits patiently for the next attempt from James. Honestly, he's surprised James even agreed to beg the first time. He was expecting some kind of push back, some resistance. There wasn't any. Seth has always been flexible with his clients. He tends to start off in the dominant role, but most of them soon realise that they're paying for his services, so they take charge of the situation and put him under their thumb. He has control over them when they aren't with him, where he likes to torment them via text messages, making them send him degrading photos or send him money like he did with James in the beginning, but once they get him behind closed doors he loses all control and has to simply let them have their way until they're satisfied they've gotten their money's worth. They always do. Who knows, maybe James will be the same once they actually meet, but for now Seth was enjoying this control more than he ever has with anyone else.

Breaking Seth out of his trance, his phone vibrates in his hand. Notification from James... attachment inside. This should be good. Opening the messages app, Seth is greeted with a thumbnail of the video, where he can clearly see James' peculiars hanging below him as he kneels obediently looking up at the camera. Seth never noticed in the previous video because of how poorly it was filmed but James' eyes were mesmerising by themselves, never mind the rest of him. Seth couldn't even bring himself to press play on the video for the longest time, he just admired James' features for a long while. Those deep soulful eyes, hungry and desperate for the person at the other end of the camera, his sleek & slender body sitting at just slight enough an angle to show a peachy little ass poking out at the back. Then there's the main course at the front, James' manhood was just larger than average and it was cut so the head was visible, it looked similar to Seth's own manhood, both of them circumcised, both trimmed to a point they're almost hairless. Considering James never gets out to put those tools to use, it's surprising he takes such good care of them. His balls were immaculate too, so smooth and tight. Seth could sit here and admire James all day, but contrary to his usual attitude, he actually wants to reply to James quickly instead of making him wait.

Pressing play on the video, Seth's manhood immediately stand to attention, the desperation of the plea in James' voice is too much to bear as he goes above and beyond the call of duty Seth demanded of him.

"Master I beg you, please play with me. I know I'm pathetic. I'm worthless. You have no obligation to waste your precious time on me, but please... please I beg of you, please play with me. I want it so badly, even though I don't deserve it, please play with me master. I want you so badly it hurts." As James is speaking Seth can see the manhood at the bottom of the screen throbbing and stiffening and he knows that when James says it hurts, he isn't talking about any physical pain, but the longing he feels for some release. In that moment, Seth knows all too well the pain James is talking about, because he feels it too.

Taking a deep breath, Seth steels himself to reply to James' more than acceptable attempt at begging.

Seth: Now that's a good boy, there's hope for you after all. Lucky for you I'm going to be free this weekend. I don't give out my address because I don't want horny little fucks like you banging on my door whenever you feel like it, so send me yours, or whatever address you want, can be a hotel if you aren't comfortable at home and I'll see you at 7:30pm Friday night.

James didn't reply right away, not that Seth minded. He had far too much on his mind, like what he was going to do with this boner, he couldn't wait to go out and find someone to pay him to fix it for him, so looks like a self-service job. Seth got some lotion and tissues for clean-up, not to mention his phone for 'inspiration' before opening back up to his video of James begging. It wasn't two seconds after pressing the play button and hearing that lusty little voice whimpering that Seth shot his load all over himself. He barely had to stroke himself twice before the floodgates opened for what was possibly the best masturbated orgasm of Seth's life. This video was going to keep Seth occupied for a long time to come, but what he was really looking forward to, despite himself, was Friday night.