Movie date

No ones POV

Hinata and Nishinoya were asleep and hinata woke up made breakfast and did his morning routine and noya woke up greeted hinata with a kiss ate and did his morning routine after that  noya wanted to do something with hinta but didn't know wat so he had an Idea in his sleep and now he can't remember so he then remembers they never had that first date so he told hinata that they would be going somewhere's but hinata wanted to know so bad but noya wouldn't tell him all he said was to grave ur skateboards and put on some clothes ( hinata is finna cross dress today nigga)  (my dude hes wearing this look at the at the  pic below and no there is no smut today yay bitch).

(I just want to point this out that that outfit is cute but change the color to I dunno sky blue lol)

Noya's POV

When hinata got out the room he had on this cute white top a skirt and , jacket on and some thigh highs I blushed so hard "c-come on babe where ever we are gonna go we probably need to get there early or I dunno" ya ur right and did u just call me babe "y-yes I d-did" he had a light blush patterned on his face and all I did was giggle because it looked so cute on him so before we left hinata fixed his hair put some fake freckles on and we left I told hinata to put his skateboard in the back and to get in the front seat in he did and we left to the movies.
No ones POV :3
When they got to the movies hinata was so happy because when they wanted to have their movie date that they never got so when they got there they watched a horror movie when a jump scare came the popcorn fell and hinata jumped into noyas lap and they cuddled all the way through the movie.