Chapter 4

Talen's POV

I had sobered up about an hour ago after that conversation with my mom. I wasn't in the mood for parties any more so I just hung out in my room.
This wasn't my house. Well technically...it was.

My mom bought the house as a plus and I ended up spending most of my time here. I have my own apartment though, this one is more for fun. The house was too big. I loved it. Spacious for my activities. I didn't even need to ask her before I took charge over the place and now I'm free to do whatever I want.

I received a text from Asher downstairs. I don't like calling him my best friend cos that seems childish.

Asher -- Come downstairs

Me -- No

Asher -- you're not gonna let her affect you like that,are you?

Me -- I am. Clean up the house before tomorrow. Goodnight

Asher -- Goodnight.

I knew I was being cold but I was honestly upset with every thing my mom had to say.

What happened with Miley made me even more upset. She wasn't this desperate when we were dating and she managed to make me feel pity for her. I thought I had made it clear to her before that out relationship wasn't stable. She didn't listen...she kept holding up to her hopes for the future and I didn't see any future with her.

I was about to bury myself in the covers and sleep when someone barged into my room and ran straight to the bathroom before I heard vomiting sounds.

         "Are you crazy?!!" I yelled as I walked into the bathroom. It's a girl.

I scanned her face and found out that it was Michelle. Miley's friend. She looked up at me still sitting on the toilet floor. My toilet floor. I didn't allow anyone into my room in this house. It was always locked and out of bounds except to Asher.

         "Can you fucking explain yourself!!" I yelled more. It upset me even more that she was a girl so I couldn't throw her a punch or something to demonstrate my anger.

She looked up lazily at me watching me for a few seconds before vomiting again. Then she passed out.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust and wondered what to do with her.

         "Arrgh!" I growled in anger.

I decided to drag her out of my bathroom and let her sleep on the floor outside my room.

       I dragged her with her arms out of the bathroom and got tired when she was successfully on the floor in my room.

She's so heavy

I sighed and plopped on my bed before bringing out my ear phones and listening to my favorite playlist.

A while later.....

I heard some shifting on the floor.

       "Miley?" She whispered. Her voice sounded so soft.

         "Do I look like Miley!" I snapped and watched as she sat up.

She rubbed her eyes before staring at me and then flinching as if I were fire.

        "Oh my God! What am I doing here?!" She flinched as she stood on her feet.

         "You're here to clean my bathroom." I seethed.

          "What?" She asked in confusion.