the park

In the morning, I got up and got changed into my favourite clothing, a pink dress with a baby blue belt, I skipped down the hallway to the kitchen. The choice of having toast or cereal. Well, I chose cereal. I gobble up my food and drink some orange juice. I immediately put on my shoes and headed out.

The journey was normal, nothing crazy and I have a strange felling like I am being followed. Like I said nothing crazy, but the street was busy like always and some people looks at me.

Once I got to the park, I looked around to see where wakko is. The park was so pretty with the flower garden in the middle of the maze and legends say that if you find the stone of rose it would unlock the key to something.

Wakko come up to me giving me the scare of my life.
“wakko, don’t do that” I gave him a gentle punch. Wakko laughed and he grabbed my hand, he brings me to a place where there was a picnic blanket laid on the soft grass and on top of it was a basket full of food.
“Wakko, I... I... I can’t get my words out” I started to giggle. Wakko puts his hand on my shoulder and he sat me down. He clears his throat “Lucy the day that I save you...”

“Twice” I whisper.

He blushed and carried on “ I couldn’t get you out of my head, usually me and my brother would be annoying Dr scratchandsniff and nurse, but I couldn’t with you in my mind.” When he was saying that I started to cry and then he said it “would you be my girlfriend, Lucy?” I was in shock. I gave him a big hug “yes, I would love to”

It was silence but we had a picnic and we played games, it was so beautiful, but when you are having fun, the time goes fast. “it’s getting late wakko, I need to be getting a move on.” He nodded and I started to move. I couldn’t wait for wakko because my mother would be worried. So, I went to a short cut and that felling came back, I got paranoid. Something hit me in the back of the head.

“Well farther better keep his promise."

"