Puppet part 2

He gasped as he heard his voice. Did he just called him? But he thought everything is fine now .

He stood up and tried to answer the voice in his head and ofcourse  it was answered by no one. It was as if he was played by someone and its pissing him off.

He clenched his fist as he tried to recall that comforting voice again. After sometime, it was as if his mind totally forgot that soft and pleasant voice—he failed to recall it which was more annoying.

"Tanmoku ki"
He turned around to meet those emerald green eyes
His fist slowly loosen up
and immediately pulled the owner of those eyes into a hug using his left hand

"Do you have idea about what you've done?" Tanmoku ki Asks him,his voice radiating a hint of worry and concern.
You Keika didn't protest for a second nor hug back for he knew what he'd done instead he burried his head to Tanmoku ki's chest as he inhaled his heavenly scent of sweat
"you've been missing since yesterday"
The man hugging him was a little bit calm now but he felt a bit odd to You keika's response ''I know''He said before pushing him away slightly.

"Should we go inside? It's dark already.." You Keika tried changing the subject 
" Keika–You Keika you..you.. really should explain" Tanmoku ki ordered almost stuttering even almost showing how worried he was. You Keika didn't respond nor look up to meet his worried gaze which he was thankful for.

"Tanmoku ki...im tired" The guy said as he rested his head againts  Tanmoku ki's chest once again ,this time his hand wrapping around his master's thin waist. Tanmoku ki couldn't argue any more further with this precious guy before him so he lead him inside the mansion,  watching his steps, his right hand supporting You keika's shoulder while his other hand was holdng You keika's arm that was resting on his shoulder in place.

Upon entering the mansion, most of the servants were gossiping about what happened earlier in a low voice but  the luck isn't on their side today because the center of their topic was just behind them and had already heard their conversation.

Three servants, specifically, was gossiping about the incident. Two of them noticed the Youmeshi and immediately shut their mouth while the other one didn't even bother to stop and look behind her.

"Dont you guys think that the head of the family is acting weird today?"

"......"

"......"

"What?"

The talking lady then decided to look behind her. She let out a surprised yelp as her face started to turn red from embarrassment–her face heated up with embarrassement yet her body was frozen from fear.

She and the other servants were trembling, face pale white and head bowed down hoping to get a mercy.

Tanmoku ki who is now clenching his fist that used to support You Keika's shoulder felt another rage.
He's so furious that his clenched fist started to bleed, his expression darkened as he scanned the three servants–they're the same person that served them earlier at the dinner.

"Headmaster, please spare us..we..we didn't mean any harm " one of the servants pleaded.

Tanmoku ki laughed bitterly with his face still dark until You Keika had to move away from him
"How bold of you to even try and ask for forgiveness after you've said all those things on purpose.." He said reffering to the three servants
"We.. We didn't said it on purpose—" the other girl tried to explain but was cut out when a palm reaches her face.
You Keika who was looking down at the floor now had his head up,his eyes was expressionless but his mouth was gape open

In a blink of an eye, Shin Shiyou was right infront of them she had that deadly angry expression on her face. Little did they know that she also overheard their conversation and was just holding her anger in but seeing her fiance' fume with anger in such level, she couldn't take it anymore and decided to stand for Tanmoku ki so she quickly ran at the ruckus and slap the servant across her shamless face without thinking about the consequence.

"You shamless brat! How dare you set foot on this household while secretly disgracing the Youmeshi!"
She yelled at the servant who is now lying on the ground while holding her marked face that who knows if it will ever heal.

Tanmoku ki and You Keika behind her was shock although Tanmoku ki's expression was now changed, he fear that this incident will stress her grandma so much so he quickly grabbed her wrist
Using his uninjured hand to calm her down or drag her away if necessary

"Ms.Shin–" Tanmoku ki's eyes widened as he felt someone grab his injured palm and pulled him away from the place not caring the fact that they also tagged along with them the now shocked ShinShinyu

~Meanwhile~

A smirk appeared on the guy's pale lips as he watched the whole chaotic scene in his magical mirror. He then closed the show and released a command to his puppet.