My first love <3

Justin Trudeau

{ Name : Justin Trudeau }

{ Age : 35 years old }

{ Height : 6'1 ft }

{ Sexuality : Presidents }

{ loves kids }

( ...you will get to learn more about him as the story goes on... )

Justin giggled shyly as he watched a video of his boyfriend, Obama, walk down the red carpet. He looked so stunning and glam. Justin was so surprised at the astonishing sight that he farted. He was about to close his nose at the smell of it when he felt it was a bit wet! He quickly realized that it wasn't just a tiny fart, HE SHARTED HIMSELF!!!  

After cleaning up, he continued watching more of his boyfriend's videos when he came across an article that talked about his beloved Obama quitting his job! He was panicking as he told himself that it was just fake and a rumor. He was ready to find out for himself. 

He rushed into his Toyota that Obama gifted him. He drove to his boyfriend's house and banged on the door. To his shock, his wife Michelle opened it. He froze and he didn't know what to do. Michelle didn't know that Obama was cheating on her. Justin became outraged at the thought that Obama was cheating on him. He yelled at Michelle to explain who she is right now and what she has to do with Obama. Michelle yelled back and said she was his wife! 

Justin started tearing up but he recollected himself. He then grabbed Michelle's wig and started barking at her. ARF ARF GRR WOOF ARF WOOF ARF ARF! He then heard a loud voice yell at him from not too far. IT WAS OBAMA AND HE SAW EVERYTHING JUSTIN JUST DID! 

...   -   .- -.   /   .-..   ---   ---   -.   .-

(a/n : vote for grogu as the next president. )