She's not afraid to Niall's girlfriend by Avianna Watkins

As I walk down the streets of NYC all I can think about is the comments that were said about me. " Why would Niall date her ?" " She's a no classless b*tch" " Why would he date a black girl anyway they're hoodrats" The comments goes on and on but I don't think bout what people say bout me , you know. I get a text from Niall to stop by he's house for a few moments. So as I'm walking up someone calls me a whore. I just walk past and ignore it. I have on this really cute dress on. it's a gucci black and white dress with a gold trim with red bottoms.

"Wow look at you ! You look stunning" Niall kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and smiled. "So you wanted to talk to me ?" "Yeah I'm just wondering would you go to the Harry's party on Sunday?" "Yeah I'll see is all white party?" "Nope it's a all black party" "Okay cool" " Well see you later babe" I kissed him and gave him a hug. Perrie text me " Where are you ? Your gonna be late" I replied "I'm almost there Niall had to talk to me" I made it there. My makeup is done. Now I joined Perrie and Danielle on the set. Perrie and Danielle gave me quick hugs. "Turn here yes yess " I love being a model its so fun. It's shows different sides of me and different flavours as I like to say and I'm in my cherry flavour. "it's a wrap everyone!!". "Hey Brianna" said Perrie. "Hi P" "So yah going to the party?" " Yeah are you?"

Tell me how it is and do you like it