She not afraid to be Niall's girlfriend

My mom came plus Zerrie. They confronted me and tried to my me laugh but it didn't work. I just kill my dad like how I'm going to live with myself!! Niall's been holding me tight since the accident. I love him right now all I can think about is my dad saying "You little bitch" over and over again. I burst into tears. Mom is trying to make it okay but it's not. I cried into her lap and just wishing this day never happened.

Zayn Malik pov

Wow just wow. I never be in her shoes. People really understand what we have to go through like that a tragic what happened to poor sweet old Brianna. She doesn't deserve it. How can someone be soo disgusting like that it gross. I never thought she was that brave but now I know she's is she try to save Niall's life plus her own that take courage and dedication to do. I'm glad Niall picked the right one.

Perrie Edwards pov

I give my heart out to Brianna. That's the most bravest thing I seen. She tried to save her boyfriend and herself. I think I can never do something like that ever . She's amazing and I love her for that. I just want her to know that I'm always there for when she needs a helping hand. She's shouldn't think she's a horrible person for that. Brianna just need comfrot and support.

Niall Horan pov

I can't believe it. She actually care for me. She was willing to die for me. She saved my life. It's my fault. If I never loved her she would have her dad. She lost her dad at 17 well I still have mine's. I feel so bad for her. Now she has to lay her dad to rest and it's gonna be a hard few days. Now I really know Brianna love's me.

Mom pov

My baby in tears but Brianna and her dad always have a bad relationship but who never thought it will turned out like this? I loved her by I should have protected her and its brave enough for Niall to try to save her. Now she's knows her own strength and she tumbled but she did not crumble.

The next day

Oh gawd can they stop it already he tried to freaking kill me you idiots. I'm sitting in Niall's house and watching the news. " I think she a bad influence on ours girls of this generation" Oh f*k you ok you don't even know me or the problem.

It's been hell since yesterday and the media loves it a lot. "Hey honey do you want to go Nandos?" "Yeah let go"

In the car

"Really appreciate what you're doing for me Nialler but you don't have to do this" "Yes I do you almost lost your life for me and now I want to do everything in my power to be there and stay there" "Awe that's really cute babe but don't okay I'm going to be fine"

Nandos

I just love this place it's really special this is the place me and Niall met.

*FLASHBACK*

I wearing this pretty yellow dress is was very low cut. I was with Eleanor at the time and I already met Louis before. So I sat at the table by myself and Niall was walking towards in this black Armani suit with the shoes to match. "Hey I'm Niall" Just they way he says his name is sexy. "Hi I'm Brianna Harris" "So is this seat taken ?" "No you can sit". Me and Niall had a wonderful conversation and I fell in love with him as he did for me.

"Brianna!" "Oh sorry Niall Just had a flashback of when we met" "Oh yeah you did look amazing in that yellow dress" "Oh thanks Niall that sweet". We kissed for a long time just forget bout everything that happened and just thinking about now.