The Start

'words' - Thoughts
"words" - Talking
"words" - Powerful Being Talking
"WORDS" - Angry Powerful Being talking
words - Actions or Sounds

--
I DONT OWN DANMACHI OR ANYTHING JUST MY OC.
--

The Nameverse is one of the 100,000 infiniverses occupied by a being known as Heiki and his fellow omnipotent beings who was nurtured,  Heiki is The First, here is his story.

--

3rd Person P.O.V.

“Huh, where the hell am I?” asked Heiki while looking around and noticing a lot of trees with foliage in between them. He is wearing a white shirt with black shorts around 5'4 feet tall, with dark brown eyes and black hair.

“Great,” said sarcastically, “I am in a forest and... there is rustling among those bushes.”

Heiki prepared himself, hoping it was not something like a snake. *Shkshkshk* and outcomes... a boar looking straight at Heiki.

'I better be quie-', the boar immediately charges at Heiki

“Damn, I didn't even talk!” told by Heiki angrily, he immediately dodges but the boar turns.

“Damn you! Why are you so smart!” Heiki says while looking for an option of escape from the current menace, and he spots one,

“I may be rusty at climbing trees, but I'll manage.” he said, looking for a rock and stabbing it into the tree creating a foothold for him to grab to.

He does this multiple times making his way to the top, while the boar is ramming itself on the tree but eventually turns back to where it came from, Heiki breathes a sigh of relief and takes a look of the surroundings while on top of the tree, putting his shirt back on.

Heiki notices a tall tower in the distance and curses to himself.

“I hope that is Orario or else, whoever put me here did not just pick a random fantasy world did they?” He gets down from the tree after a few minutes and head towards the direction of the tower