Sin

A fire was lit in his stomach.

She moved like a leaf in the wind, her agility and grace shone through her dance moves. With not a care in the world, she allowed herself to move freely and enjoy the song. Her hips swaying to the music.

His eyes roamed up her legs to her toned midriff, both being shown off with her attire. Skintight shorts and a low cut shirt adorned her, pearls around her neck and diamonds in her ears. Her long and flowing pink tresses hiding her bussom.

He could feel his desire growing the more he kept his eyes on her. And he knew that she was teasing him. She kept moving so that he could see glimpses of her butt.

Adjusting his now tight jeans, he got up and moved his way towards her. Her eyes lit up and she allowed him to move into rhythm with her.

Over the course of minutes, their bodies slowly entwined and their lust became palpable. Oozing sexual tension and desperation, they felt it was time to go.

Before she knew it, her back hit his bed. She barely remembered getting to his nice, and spacious, apartment. She had been here before, but not in this kind of context. Not that she minded.

Lips connected in a rush, wanting to feel and taste the other. She moaned at the contact. His lips felt like heaven for her, and she could feel him getting more and more into it. His hand reaching up and caressing her right cheek, and his other firmly holding her waist. She could feel his taut muscles against her, and it only added to the heat in her core.

He felt her hands roaming his chest, running up and down his pecs and abs. But when he felt her moan, he nearly lost control of himself. He'd never heard such a beautiful yet sexy sound. He deepened the kiss, making it more sensual and heavy. His tongue battling hers, the room feeling hotter and hotter.

"Jungkook.." she moaned as their kiss broke, a stand of saliva keeping the mouths connected. His lips moved to her neck, getting more and more enticed from the sounds she was making. She started to grind against his jean clad member. A bit of shock at the size of it, but determination to turn him on as much as he has her.

The maknae could feel how wet she was through her shorts. He could also feel himself get more and more aroused. He has always desired her, in every way possible, and this made his unfulfilled fantasies come true.

Boldness flooded her veins as she brought one hand to grip his hair while the other started to stroke his groin. Her actions rewarded with a throaty groan.

"Fuck Chae..." he moaned under her ministrations. "I love you so much."

Her eyes widened and she stopped what she was doing. Despite everything they've done together, they had never said the L word. She felt her eyes start to tear up, and a bit of embarrassment rise from that.

"W-What did you say, Jungkook?" asked Chaeyoung as she looked him deeply in the eyes, wanting to see the emotions that carried within.

"I said I love you, Park Chaeyoung. I always have and I always will." he responded without hesitation. Knowing it was a bit of an awkward time to confess but he couldn't help himself when it came to the Blackpink member.

Silence dawned the bedroom as they stared into each other's eyes. Both doing their best to figure out how to best respond.

For Jungkook, he was nervous and scared that he ruined it all. They've been close friends for so long and tonight they both went out of their way to show their feelings while letting themselves enjoy their young lives.

Roseanne couldn't help but feel speechless. She never thought he would feel that strongly for her, out of everyone. She always assumed he was interested in girls like Seulgi or Jihyo, not herself. She could see the worry and fear of rejection in his brown eyes and knew what she needed to do.

She grabbed his head and brought his to hers. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, both trying to share the love they had for one another. Almost frenzied in the way they kissed, pouring all their passion into it.

Breaking for air, they both realized this was the start of something new. Something precious and something great.

"Make me yours Jungkook. Make love to me." she demanded, wanting to solidify this newfound relationship.

"My pleasure, my love."

With that, Chaeyoung and Jungkook spent the rest of the night and early morning christening the apartment. Knowing that this was just the start of something new.