// chapter 1 \\

"Beep! Beep! Beep! Wake up sleepyhead, it's 9 am!" George's alarm goes off.

He opens his eyes slowly and looks around. He looks at the calendar and sees its October 18. Only two weeks until my birthday, George thinks to himself. He gets up and turns off his alarm that has been repeating the same silly message. He opens messages to catch up on anything he's missed and sees a text from Dream.

"Good morning Gogy :)" It read.

"Hey, shouldn't you be asleep? Isn't it like, 4 am?" He responds. "And thanks :)" He adds.

He walks to the kitchen and pours himself a glass of apple juice and puts toast in the toaster. While it's toasting he gives his pets some food and water for the day. He opens his phone and gets a bit distracted, nearly forgetting to keep an eye on the clock.

After a while of chilling and going through tweets, he realizes that it's 2 pm, which means it's going to be Dream's stream soon. He's going to be speedrunning Minecraft and attempting a world record! George turns on his computer and joins the discord voice chat.

"Hey, George!" Dream says.

"Yooo! Gogy!" Sapnap says.

"Hey, guys! You starting the stream soon?" George responds.

"Yep!"

George turns on his camera momentarily and shows his cat who nested on his lap.

"Aww so cute!" Dream comments.

"George is a cat whisperer, confirmed," Sapnap states while laughing.

Once the stream is started and Dream is speedrunning the fans decide to play some "Would you rather."

There are simple questions, like "Would you rather have a cat or a dog?" But there is one that George sees that makes him freeze.

"Hey Dream! Would you rather kiss George or Sapnap?"

He thinks that Dream saw it too because he goes silent for a second. "Hey Dream, look at this! Someone really asked if you would rather kiss me or George," Sapnap says laughing.

"Really? That's so stupid" Dream says while chuckling a bit.

"Well Dream, what's the answer? The fans want to know!" Sapnap teases.

"I'll only answer that if someone donates $100. That was a joke, don't donate $100-" He starts, but then a new dono pops up.

"$100 - Here's your 100, now answer!" From Sapnap.

"SAPNAP!" Dream jokingly yells at him while wheezing.

"Answer! C'mon don't say I wasted it," Sapnap replies. You can tell he's rolling his eyes from his tone.

"How am I supposed to answer? I can't pick between my best friends," Dream says. "I guess George," Dream says really quietly. Just loud enough for the stream to hear. The chat goes absolutely wild.

The stream went on for a bit longer than they meant it to, so they started logging off.

"Wait, George," Dream said.

George responds, "Yeah? What's up?"
"I wanted to apologize for earlier in the stream, that would you rather question was-"

"Oh no, it's ok! It was actually kind of funny," George replies.

"Oh, alright! Well, that's it, goodnight to you!" Dream says. He gets off the call and George leaves too.

526 words! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter that i wrote in november! <3