𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Having this shitty papers in my table was losing my patience, i really don't have enough time for this to discuss with but i really need to, for the sake of my company.

I was glancing the time right beside me, i am being impatient again hays 😪 as i already done with this shit work, i stand up and get my phone and dial my friend.
I want him to come with me so i ask him if he can up to go in the bar.. but looks like I'm in a wrong timing huh🤨 but it's okay, I'll go then by myself there and get laid.
I then leave at my office and i headed into parking lot to get my new Latest mercedes, i just bought it last week and im planning to buy a new car next week.
Well, it's not bad to squander my money, though it's on my own naman.

So, as i was driving, i am looking at my phone to see 'bout my schedule for tomorrow, well, hmm i have a meeting to the head department huh, and i have to go to tagaytay to check my hotel there and have some discuss with the manager. I really need to hire a new secretary. Yung hindi marunong lumandi, kakasisante ko lang nung bagong secretary, she was seducing me and that is the most part that i hate in my company, ayokong mahati ang atensiyon ko sa companya dahil lang sa tawag ng laman, i can laid any woman but not in my fucking office.

After seeing those i off my phone and focus my eyes on the road... Agad kong tinapakan ang preno ng mapagtanto kong may babaeng tumatawid sa kalsada kahit na naka red light pa yung traffic light. Shit this fuck'in woman 😑

I off to my car and nagpunta sa babae na ngayong ay naka yuko.
"Hey you woman ! Are you out of your mind ! " I said with a raise tone

"O.. a.. ahm i-im sorry" naka yuko niyang sabi.

" If you want to die, then pls, wag ako yung piliin mo na maging dahilan if mamatay ka man ! Odi kargo di konsensya ko pa yun, ha ?!"

" *sobs* i.. im sorry mister" naka yuko parin niyang sabi
Kaya i held her chin so i can see her face... and at that very moment , tila ba pinag sisihan ko na sigawan siya, because as i look into her eyes, those eyes that have this hurtful look, but imma not really sure if it is... , i held my breath, i didn't even exhale , it's just that, she's so look beautiful even though she has those tears flowing to her cheeks,

I cleared my throat and look strength to her
"Next time, mag-ingat ka kong tatawid ka ng kalsada, many cars are passing by and that intend to you that look at the damn traffic light for you to know when you can cross the street, Is that Understood miss ?". I consulted to her.

She just nod at yumoko ulit. "O-okay, pasensya sa a-abala". Sabi niya

I turned back to my car and i once look back to her na naka yuko parin. Hays, woman nowadays are really really something. I started the engine and leave that place, where i almost have a slight incident.

Agad akong nakarating sa bar kong saan may ari ng pinsan ko na si kane Vasquez, i miss drinking liquor, so i order of it, and can't help but to think that woman on the road, argh! Leave in my mind woman !

I drink like there's no tomorrow, as night goes by, i enjoy my self....  ohw, i forgot to introduce my fucking self... I am 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐚𝐱 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐫 Owner of the 𝐌𝐇𝐁 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐨𝐚𝐱 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.