One Shot

Bakugo seethed over the UA sink, glaring into the water with a burning sensation all over his body. He had walked in not long ago, Deku and Dunce Head already sitting in the commons talking about god knows what.

He originally didn't plan on telling anyone about his troubles, but something about the pair in front of him urged him to. He knew he would have to get it off his chest somehow, and at this point, he didn't even have the energy to blow shit up. Shitty Deku spent a lot of time with her, right? Maybe he knows why she did what she did? God, this was pathetic.

Shutting off the water, he didn't dare look up at the two boys. No, he didn't need them to see his weakness while also hearing it. It was pathetic that he was even telling them about this. No matter how much he had 'grown' since first year, a weakness was still a weakness to him, and exposing them so freely was a fool's move. Even if he couldn't help it... he needed answers.

Taking in one, deep, shaky breath, Bakugo began to speak.

"I think... I think Uraraka poisoned me." Bakugo grumbled bitterly, just loud enough for the boys to hear him.

He hears a cough and a surprised squeak.

Kaminari is the first to crane his neck over the counter to see if he's joking. Upon realizing that Bakugo was indeed, completely serious, he narrows his eyes in confusion. Who had poisoned him?

Clearing his throat, Denki spoke up.

"Pardon?"

Bakugo's frustration finally bubbles over, and he throws a dirty plate into the empty sink, the ceramic material clacking against the metal of the sink and echoing 'clang!' that caused his ears to ring. It doesn't matter though, they were already ringing because of the sheer rage bubbling in his veins.

"That little shit poisoned me!" He shouts, clenching his fists in anger.

Izuku immediately got to his feet in hopes to stop any disasters waiting to happen. It was a useless dream, trying to prevent Bakugo from causing a disaster, but a hero can hope, right?

Bakugo angrily pushed off the sink, burn marks already left where his hands were.

Dreaming. Right.

Carefully standing as well, Izuku began to speak slowly. "Whoa, whoa- Kacchan, what brought this on?" He needed to handle this with ease and a level head. Sure, he and Kacchan weren't super close friends, definitely not as close as they could be, but they were at least friends now, so he should be able to talk to him about his problems. In theory, of course.

Recalling what Bakugo had previously stated, he began to gather up all the information on the situation that could pose helpful.

Izuku knew Uraraka, and she wasn't one to resort to violence so quickly, no matter the circumstance. Much less such a subtle thing as poison. If she were going to try to physically hurt someone, she'd do it admirably, maybe with her bare hands. She would want people to know that she could hurt someone if she wanted to. Bakugo on the other hand was very prone to violence. All the time. Almost for no reason. And if he were provoked beforehand? Even more damage to come. So, if Izuku wants Uraraka to escape this situation alive, he's going to have to fight for her.

As he tries to observe the blond in front of him, Izuku notices something rather strange.

Bakugo's face is red with... rage? It didn't seem that harsh, though. More like a- blush?

Wait, what?

Okay, maybe he was poisoned.

Across the room, Bakugo is sputtering, his ears burning and his heart stuttering as he'd just ran the world's fluffiest marathon. Goddamnit! It has to be poison doing this! He's never felt this way before, so why now!? The only thing that aligned with this timeline was his increased hangout sessions with Uraraka, whether it's sparring or movie night, his symptoms have only been getting worse. Fucking hell.