Chapter 7

(Original Episode)

Blaze is sitting on the chair with his sketchbook on the table, trying to find some inspiration, but failed as he sighed and closed his sketchbook.

"Having art block right there, Blaze?", Mabusheena asked concerningly, "Yes. I'm having trouble finding some, what Juruu calls, insparkleration. Lately, I've been down for some reason.", Blaze admitted.

The rest of the team entered the base as they greeted Muryou, Mabusheena, and Blaze, "We're back.", Mabusheena greets back, "Welcome back!"

Juruu saw Blaze's sketchbook and asked, "Have you been drawing lately, Blaze?", as Blaze shaked his head and responded, "No. I have an art block."

Juruu replied, "Oh, that's not good. Well, I hope you can find some insparkleration to find for you!", Blaze patted his head, "Thank you, Juruu.", he remarked.

Suddenly, the alarm went off and Muryou reported, "That's strange, looks like Garza is on sector G-12, while something unknown is somewhere underground."

"Roger that.", they saluted as they went to the location.

TIME SKIP

They arrived as they saw Garza attacking the buildings, "Garza! What are you doing here?!", Juruu demanded.

"Kirameiger! You have arrived on my surprise. Bechats! Get them!", Garza commanded as the Bechats charge towards them.

"Let's go!", Juruu lead them, "Yeah!", they responded as they took out their weapons and charged towards the Bechats as Blaze charged towards Garza.

Garza slashed Blaze, but he dodged the attack and punched him in the stomach, making Garza slide on the ground.

He tsked and stated, "You're still the strong and silent one of the group, huh?", as he got up and ran away.

"Hey!", Blaze shouted and chased after him. Juruu and Tametomo noticed Blaze chasing Garza, Juruu inquired, "Guys, Tametomo and I will follow Blaze."

They nodded and they continued fighting as Juruu and Tametomo followed Blaze and Garza. They arrived at the place where there is a hole on the ground.

Then, they saw Garza and Blaze fighting, they take their Kiramei Shot and shoot at Garza, knocking him down.

Garza started to laugh maniacally, making them confuse, "What are you laughing at?", Tametomo demanded.

Garza got up and stated, "What you're going to see down there is a surprise.", and laughed again as he escaped with the Steamer.

Blaze sighed and looked at the hole as Juruu and Tametomo went to him, "Muryou did say there's something under there.", he reminded.

Then, Blaze squat down and said to Juruu, "Hop on.", as Juruu hestitately wrapped his arms and legs around him.

Blaze got up as Juruu tighten his grip as Blaze bridal-carried Tametomo, "Here we go.", he called as he jumped in the hole.

He landed safely to the ground and put Tametomo down as Juruu lets go of him, "Whoa! So cool!", Juruu complimented as they saw pillars underground.