start.

main characters:

jeong - 19 years old
anica - 19 years old
samantha - 18 years old

Author’s POV

Date check:

02/25/2021

It was quite a peaceful day for every people in my place, until Samantha wants her name to be “Kiyomi”. But it sounds cringe, so I won’t let it happen. So right now, Samantha feels depressed, because of a ducking name. While Anica is just quiet, not caring about anything, except her crush, Jeong. Ofcourse.

The two of them, Anica and Samantha, wanted Jeong to go in our house earlier. But it did not happen. How pitiful. So I’m just going to start where they had a great time with Jeong. That time when they all slept together.

Date:

02/22/2021

We were all in our house, having quite of little fun? I guess. Jeong is with his female cousin too, both of them comes in our house daily, because our grandfather is tutoring them.

It was afternoon. Samantha was secretly taking pictures of Jeong, because why not? But not for long, Jeong realized he was taken pictures off, so he ran through the house, trying to avoid Samantha’s mischievousness, while Samantha chase over Jeong. (Samantha loved this moment if I would say 😏).

It was already dark, and I guess Jeong and his cousin, Jennyca, are about to go home, but for some reason, they were told to sleep over in our house. And that’s where all the fantasy happen. (Anica and Samantha have a crush on Jeong, you see. So they’re both obviously having fun when Jeong and Jennyca is here.)

— TIME SKIP —
(to when they’re all gonna sleep)

Anica and Jennyca are already asleep while Samantha and Jeong are still awake. Samantha was writing a diary about Jeong, and Jeong was playing roblox. Soon after, Jeong went to charge his phone and asked Samantha if she is still awake, and yes, she is.  Also, Jeong took notice of Anica's stomach while she was sleeping.

The next day, Samantha was the first one to wake up in the morning, then she woke Anica up, and they went downstairs to get a glass of water, and when they go back upstairs, Jeong and Jennyca woke up. Soon after, Jeong and Jennyca went downstairs and said goodbye and left.

that’s it for today’s chapter. i pretty much know you guys got dirty thoughts to the “they all slept together part”. 😏