Chapter 3

"Hey Puck?" I asked my brother as we walked home from school.

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the beach today?" I wondered.

Puck shrugged, "Sure."

"Cool." I muttered, "Um... Since it's sort of far away..."

Puck rolled his eyes, "Fine. Come on."

We ducked into a near by alley. "Hurry up." I demanded.

"Sorry, they're sort of sore." He mumbled, his wings slowly sprouting out of his back.

Now I know that sound gross, and your right. It is. But you get used to it after sixteen years, I suppose.

"Hop on." He turned so he could piggy back me.I jumped on right between his wings and he took off into the sky.

I always loved flying with Puck. It was amazing to see everything from above.

You okay?

"Perfect." I smiled. He flew into the clouds so no one would see us. But it was still amazing.

"You know..." He started. "I think i gained a new skill."

"Yeah, I know." I smirked. "I can read minds, remember?"

"Shut up and let me finish." He pouted. "In history class today, I sat next to this new girl, right? So I say hello and shit and then I lend her my textbook 'cause she doesn't have one. So when I'm handing it to her I look down at my hand- hey, are you listening?" He looked up at me.

"Keep your eyes on the sky!" I scolded, flicking his forehead. "And yes, I am listening. Go on, continue."

"Alright, so anyways I look down at my hand and BAM! It's- oh, we're here!"

We land behind some houses  and walk out on the sand. "You'll never guess what I discovered today." I smirked.

"A frog that can shoot lasers out his ass?" Puck plucked a thought from his mind.

"What? No!" He laughed as I playfully smacked his arm. "Gosh, your so weird."

"But you love me!" he grinned cheesily.

"Your my brother, it's manditory." I shrugged. "So anyways, guess what?"

"What." He muted.

"Jackie thinks she's-"

"A frog that can shoot lasers out his ass?" He hoped. "I've been needing one of those."

"For what?" I thought aloud. "Nevermind! I don't wanna know."

"So what about Jackie?" He asked.

"She thinks she's- wait for it..." I drawled.

"Waiting..." Puck answered, getting impatient.

"Pregnant." I finished.

"Um. What." He blanked. "Holy shit! She's pregnant! Just wait 'til Aunt Kelly finds out she's going to be so fucking pissed! I can't..."

While he fussed on and on about Jackie's deal. I knelled down and flicked water in his face. "Oops." I commented innocently.

"You little-" I shrieked as he ran after me. He reached out to grab me but then his hand started glowing.

"See? It happened again!  What is it?" He wondered curiously. "Look, Charisma!"

"Yeah, yeah. I see that your hand is a light bulb. Congrats."  I pulled out my cell phone. "Should I call dad and ask."