Chapter 2.

I open up my eyes.

Where the fuck am I? I asked myself.

I look around the room which didn't seemed familiar at all. I looked at what I'm wearing which seemed to be nothing.

OH MY GOD.

I look around the room nervously for some clothes. I checked the closet and put on a random t shirt and some shorts. Obviously, they were men clothing.

I grabbed my hand bag from last night and checked my phone.

12 New Text Messages

21 Missed Calls

2 New Voice Mails

There were all from Ashley.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

What did I do last night.

I went to go call back Ashley but of course with my luck, my phone dies.

I put my phone back into the hand bag. I went around the room looking for my dress. The room was awfully big and there was clothing everywhere.

There it is!

I went over to grab my dress and soon found my heels. I slipped out of the men's clothing and back into my dress.

I went over to the closest mirror and looked at myself.

oh.

I looked like a disaster.

I washed off my makeup and grabbed my bag again to apply a little bit more mascara.

I tied my hair back as I put my heels back on.

I started to walk downstairs, trying not to make much of a sound.

I go towards the front door and I leave the house without looking back. I left without whoever owned the house not noticing. I look outside as I notice a few cameras from across the street. I ignore them as I continue to walk away.

Where was I? What did I do last night? Who's house was that? How do I get home?

I tried as hard as I could to remember what I did but it seemed impossible.

My head feels like I have multiple migranes and I feel like I'm going to puke.

I continue to walk towards the nearest shop for a phone to call Ashley.

I walk into the gas station.

"Uh hi can I borrow your phone to call someone?"

"It's in the back by the soda fountain machine." A lady replied from behind the cashier.

I pushed in Ashley's number hoping for her to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" Ashley answered.

"Ashley it's Jen."

"Jen, why didn't you text me last night? I've been worried about you!"

"I didn't notice the texts and calls until I woke up and my phone ran out of batery. But I called you because I need you to do me a favor."

I hear her sigh. "Fine, what is it?"

"Well, I'm at a gas station and I need you to pick me up."

"Jen-"

"Just please pick me up, Please, Please, Please." I begged.

I told her where I was as she was on her way.

I looked through the store as I was hungry but nothing seemed appatizing when I have a hangover.

Minutes later, Ashley comes to pick me up. I go into the passenger seat and close the door.