When We Meet

ENJOY!! DX

Leonardo:  I walk down the stairs. He glances up at me and smiles. I walk up to him and he walks up to me. He says "Hi". I say "Hey.....What's your name"?" Then I walk with him and talk.
He says Where are you from"?  I am from here. I say  "I asked for your name"? He says "Leonardo. I say "My name is Mya. Her says "Would you like to hang out some time"? I say "Sure". I keep walking with him until I reach my house. Hmm.. I guess he wanted to walk me home. He looksa way then looks back at me and smiles. I say "Bye-Bye". He says "Oh way before you leave I was wondering when I told you would you like o hang out sometime I was thinking could it likenbe a first date or something, but I mean it doesn't have to be a date, but yeah. I say "Of course".

Donetello:  He is sitting a desk away. Should I go to him or should I.  Since the teacher is out I'm just gonna pass him a note.
✉: I like you. I've been scared to talk to you. And plus I've haven't had the time to. If you want to see who I am come meet me at the waterfall by the school. Sincerely, Your Secret Admirer❤❤. At the waterfall I'm here waiting I don't see him. Omg here he is. "Hi Donetello, or doe people call you Donnie. : Are you serious, did I just say that. Ok. Think. Jessie.Think. He says "Hi nice to meet you. : Woah what a gentleman. I say " Nice to meet you and it was probably weird what I just said b-because I don't e-even know you like that and I know your n-name". He says "Its fine, but you are kinda cute yourself. Would you like to eat dinner some time or go the movies. I say "The movies would be great."

Rapheal:   I'm at my locker. I see the cutest guy ever. I've seen him around school but I would like to get to meet him. He is coming over to me. Dang he probably saw me staring. But here goes nothing. He says "What's your name?". I say "My name is Seirra. "What's yours"?. He says "Rapheal". He says "I've been trying a way to talk to talk to you but I didn't know how". :O my gosh he I so cute. "Would you like to walk with me to the skating rink, I don't have a car. I say of course "I love walking".
We walk down the street only about 2 min away from the rink. He says "I like you.".  I say "I like you too..

Michelangelo:  Why is he buying so much pizza? I womder is just for him? : O my gosh he is coming over here to my table.
He says "Is this seat taken?. I say "Umm yes, I mean no. Of course you could sit there. : He is so cute. I saw you at school. He says "Can we hang out sometime". I say " Sure" and we can make this a date.