The Date

Leonardo: He walks over to my my house. I answer the door, and he says "You ready to go". I say "Born ready". At the movies I put my head on him and scream. "Ahhhh, that was scary".  I grab for the popcorn and he grabs for popcorn then suddenly our hands touch. We look aty each other.❤❤ When the movie nis over he walks me out. We talk down the way to my house. We hug and then suddenly we KISS!!!. I wave . "Bye". He smiles and leaves.

Donnatello: He comes to me and he say " You ready to go". I say "Yeah". At the movies he puts his arms around me. I smirk. And I just enjoy my self. And he says "I'm glad I asked you out". Then I thought: What does he mean "go out". He walls me and he just comes up and KISS me!!!

Rapheal: In a school he comes to me smiles and says "Hey, you come to a concert with me featuring Beyonce I have two tickets for the both us, well that is if you wanna go". I stare and blush at him the whole time and then I get out of the stare and I say "Omg!! Thank you so much and I wouldn't trade it for the world". We meet at the concert and KISS!!!

Michelangelo: I'm at my table waiting on my pizza and he comes to my table with one pizza and one smoothie and two straws. I say "Hi, and who is all this for". He says "This is apart of our date". I say "OK". And then he leans across the table and then I lean and we KISS!!.