Prologue

3rd Person POV-
Kazue Haruki is a 5'6 18 year Who is pretty short for his age. He has black somewhat curly hair and burnt sienna eyes. He just graduated high school and is looking for a different job that gives better pay so he could move out of his mothers and fathers fairly small apartment and get is own. His current job as a cashier at his local cafe shop doesn't pay their employees much. But Haruki got the job because of his very friendly persona and his normally kind nature.

      Kazue was checking out of the cafe getting ready to leave his job when the small tv in the corner of the slightly small cafe caught his attention, it was on the news with the headlines stating, " THE HIT MANGA BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA IS GETTING   ANIME!!".
"Boku no hero is a very popular manga that is popular all around the world made by Kohei horikoshi."
"It is said that he is gonna be the director of the upcoming anime!" The News reporter states. "They are now opening auditions for the main cast and background characters, the auditions are 3 days long, May 21st to May 23rd and are being hosted downtown Tokyo. Anyone is able to audition for anybody, we hope to see ya there" the second reporter adds on.

After listening kazue thinks "Maybe I should audition for someone" Kazue actually likes acting, he once was able to get a lead role in middle school in a school wide play. He liked being the main character. Kazue really wants to audition for the main character, but he doesn't really have faith in himself to play such a big role. He read the manga for the show And seen all the stunts and dialogue the main character deku has to go through. The good thing is that Kazue and Deku acts a lot alike they both are very timid and kind, but deku is soft spoken and Kazue is more loud and has a back bone.

He walks out the door at starts walking the streets of Japan to get to his apartment. On the way he starts noticing all the new posters of the new show and the auditions that wasn't there before he went to work. Kazue is now really contemplating about going. He wants to go but he doesn't want to embarrass himself if front of everyone while doing so. He stares at the poster for a moment, then starts walking back home.
When Kazue got home his parents weren't at home from their job yet. His mother always came home first since she got off work at 9pm. It is currently 6pm because it takes Kazue 30 mins for him to walk home since he doesn't have his own car yet. He walks to his room and grabs everything he needs to
take a shower. He then takes a long shower that
lasted at least an hour. He's not gonna be surprised if the water bill is waay over their average price.
*TIME SKIP*
Kazue is already dressed wearing a plain light blue T-shirt and the casual gray sweat pants. He's scrolling through social media not looking for anything particular and comes across The creators post....
*************************************************
The image at the very top is what Kazue is supposed to look like just less intimidating^^
(544) words