Lake x rainy day

Jeff's pov
...
once i finished doing what i was doing i went to go change then went to go eat, later went outside.
it felt nice, the wind blowing and the clouds in the sky, i loved it.

i started to go take a little walk around the woods, the weather was nice.

as i was walking i walked to  a lake. i remembered that i used to go there sometimes just to get away from the noise from the mansion, cause damn those people can be noisy and loud sometimes-, i also used to sometimes take sally. 

i was having my moment, until i felt raindrops. 'this bitch-' i thought, i should've known it was gonna rain 😑

as i was still looking at that lake i heard something, like someone was walking towards me? i turned around to see ej. "there you are, i've been looking for you." he said walking towards me. "hey ej, what do you need?"
he was standing next to me. "i was just gonna try to come find you, since it's raining and i don't want you getting sick." i looked at him and blushed.
"oh"  i responded then turned my head back to the lake,  we were both looking at it, seeing the raindrops drop on the water, it was nice.

 "we should get going now" ej said

"we should get going now" ej said. i nodded and started walking back to the mansion. i was already super wet since i was standing out in the rain.
.
.
.
once we got there ej turned the handle for the door and we walked inside, clockwork saw us wet and said "stay there and do not wet the floor, if you wet or even walk through here i will end you." we just stood there.🧍🧍 she went and grabbed some stuff.
"here!" she yelled calmly and threw some towels.
we started drying ourselves off, once we did we went up to the kitchen since it was now lunch
.
.
.
i just finished making my sandwich so i sat down. i calmly ate it and enjoyed it, it was  t a s t y.

after finishing it i went to go to the living room.
i was happy until... i saw jane😒 we glared at eachother, but i went to sit down and decided to ignore her like the baddie i am😌
.
.
.
1 hour later
the rain finally started to stop, finally.
anyways, i got up and started to go put on some rubber boots and go outside.

there were puddles, i wanted to jump in them but i couldn't since i would get dirty..
you know what? idgaf if i get dirty. i jumped in the puddle, the mud got on me but who cares? i'm a adult not a child so therefore, i don't need to follow the rules😛 

.

i ended up getting dirty and my white hoodie also dirty😄💧 oh well🤷‍♀️ i could always wash it, ...if i know how.
  .
.
.
.
a/n
sorry this chapter was  short and this chapter was a jeff chapter.
also i will start posting a chapter every week maybe since i don't wanna take a whole month to do it, it's just i don't got any idea's🧍
anyways hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading bye bye😗

tiktok acc: mdbemyhusbandd
word count: 547