Slacks

I sat down on the bench waiting for the bus in a bad mood. I was cold, wet, sticky and gross. I heard the footsteps of someone nearby then I hear their voice. " You know your like ugly, nasty and pathetic but that doesn't mean Benny can boss you around!" It was Alice it seemed like she was up to something because she never talks trash about Benny ."What do you want Alice?" I asked in an annoyed tone shes always been so annoying ordering me around like I'm her pet.

 She looked at me with a sassy face eyebrows raised mouth smirked on the side like she was saying "seriously" or "really" then she started talking "well I need you to do me a favour." she said. I'm always doing her dirty work I thought to myself no I deserve a reward! So I replied." And what will I get in exchange." she looked surprised for a quick second then told me something so tempting that I couldn't say no. 

She said, "Well Atika I know you like eating-no devouring birds and I know everyone's secrets in the school I have everything well had then Benny took it all so if you can help me I will turn your life upside down a new makeover, new social life, new reputation everything you would ever want." she said seriously like she was begging. I agreed then she was off and I got on the bus to go home.

It was finally the weekend and I was ready for that makeover so I texted Alice:

Me: Alice

can

you 

do 

the

                                                 why the hell is you typing like that: Alice

Me: what? oh I thought that's how the iPhone kids text

                                                                               Ew wtf alr I can't rn: Alice

Me: So I'm ready for that make-over zoowee!

 well that's disgusting we have a lot of work and no more slacks there gross: Alice

Me: OK WHEN DO WE START!

                                                                                                           now! : Alice

then I heard my doorbell ring.

                                                         announcement                                                                             

so everyone's so confused cause I said id do T.S.A  but I decided to finish season one of this book first.I know the other books boring but trust me it will get WAY better and I would like to say that all of the books I write will tie into each other so if you read the prologue of T.S.A. You might get an idea why Alice is mad at Benny. TYSM! love you guys!!!

updates every Thursday-Saturday depending on how much time I've got ty again!

see you next time <3!