the beginning

Heeeey, what's up guys? Thank you very much for reading this story. As you know, this is my first story so maybe its a little bit sucks.or really sucks.

Gon :"I think its really sucks"

Karina: "shut up"

Killua: "*sigh* enjoy!"

_________________________________________________________________________

Gon's POV

I got up from my bed and yawning. I glanced to my digital clock. It's already 8am. Fortunately this is saturday so I don't need to go to school. I smirked, and then I go downstairs.

"Good morning, mom"

"Good morning, dear." My mom smiled at me. Her name is mayu freecss. She has straight black hair and dark green eyes. She wear a purple dress and an white apron on it. She divorced with my father when I was 4, and then he abandoned me and my mother. Since that, I only live with my mother.

"What's for breakfast, mom?"

"I made your favorite, a toast with egg and chesse"

I squealed happily, and then finished my breakfast. After that, I take a shower and get dressed. I decide to take a walk because the weather is so nice out there. When I come out of my house, I found a white fluffy dog in my garden.

"What a cute dog!" I squealed.

I lifted the dog and there is a collar on its neck 'this dog has a collar so it means he has an owner'

"Killua" I read the collar.

"So your name killua, huh? Interesting" I observed the dog carefully and soon I realize it has a cool blue eyes. It makes me shiver a little bit.

" Come on, little guy. Let's search your owner together" I said and then come in to my house again to tell my mom.

"Mom,mom. Look what I found"

"A dog? Where did you get that thing honey?"

"I found it in our garden. It has a collar so it means he has an owner. His name is killua. Can we keep it unti we found its owner? Pleaase?"

" Poor little thing. Of course you can keep it. I will get some things for killua to eat. He seems hungry"

"Yaaaaay, thanks mom! You're the best!!" I yelled.

I place killua beside me and then say " don't worry. We'll help you to find your owner"

After that I leave killua alone to help my mother to get some food for killua. But I don't realize that killua smirked behind me