Buttsex

Awsten got a call from his manager asking him to come a little early for the night. It was around 5pm and he had to be there by 6. He got nakey wakey for his shower and picked out a fresh pair of panties for his itty bitty pp.

He took a quick 13 minute shower and beat his tiny little meaty. He put the pair of panites for his itty bitty pp on and wore an oversized jacket over himself to cover up. He quickly rushed back to his bedroom to put his wig on. It was a pink wig with bangs. He went out to his car and arrived at the stripclub at around 5:45.

"We makin bank today daddy? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺," Awsten said to Mr. John Roach, his boss.

"Yeah, we got a lot of people coming in today" Mr. Roachy Woachy said rudely. He hated Awsten, but Awsten was the only reason John's Stds did well, "Now get up there before I have to spank you."

Awsten rushed to his side of the stage. He stood there awkwardly until he was told what to do. He performed for 30 minutes straight. Sweat was dripping down from his scalp and he had tiny bugs crawling from it too. It was a beautiful sight. Especially for Geoff, one of the customers who had grown to like Awsten quite a bit. Geoff and Awsten locked eyes for a moment, until Awsten blushed and looked away. He wanted him but that wouldn't be okay. That would be stinky.

Awsten went to grab a water but he felt strong hands grip his wrist. He looked up to see Mr. Roach.

"Sex Geoff or you're fired," He said strictly.

Awsten's face lit up and he quickly rushed to Geoff.

"Hi d word," Awsten said quietly.

"Hi Awsten," Geoff said.

They looked into each other's eyes and Geoff quickly grabbed his arm and rushed him outside, accidentally smacking Awsten's face on the glass window beside the door. Awsten let out a moan and Geoff already had a boner 🥺🥺🥺🥺.

Geoff led Awsten inside his home and patted the bed like a dog. Awsten sat on the bed as Geoff instructed. He quickly stripped and asked Awsten to leave his panites on. Geoff took his pp and shoved it in Awsten's bootyhole, his panties being the only thing between them. Geoff accidentally ripped Awsten's panties and Awsten started whining like a little baby.

"Shut up twink," Geoff said, pulling on Awsten's pink wig so hard that it came off. He felt bad. He didn't know what to do with the wig so he shoved it in his mouth. Quickly chewing it sexily. He started to reach forward to pet Awsten's pp, only to realize it was only 2 cm long. Geoff sighed and made a sad face. He started crying, balls deep inside Awsten's bootyhole. Awsten started crying with him. They cried for hours, forgetting that they were having sex.

Awsten woke up to a weird feeling in his bootyhole. He turned his neck and saw Geoff inside of him. He started whining like a baby until Geoff woke up and bathed him. Awsten quickly walked out of the bathroom, leaving Geoff to clean up his massive pile of shit that he left in the bathtub. He grabbed his things, and went back to Geoff, pulling his pink wig back out of Geoff's throat and quickly walking out of the house.