Accept and dont accept on special chapters

About special chapters, they are chapter where you can ask those that are included in the special chapter questions, just talk to them, give them gifts, or hugs and see how they react and if they accept or not.

Also NO DARES!

Also when it comes to giving them gifts, be specific on what you mean. If you react the first special chapter about my reborn as ink sans from undertale/underverse.

You would know the specific gifts that was given to nightmare, ink, code, and horror.

Also after the first special chapters, which I'll allow you on how to say anything you want.

You won't be able to do that after the first special chapters.

I want you to be like this, "here's some chocolate for you cross!"

"Happy birthday nightmare."

"Here a blanket for code."

"I'm giving you a sword ink."

"How's your day shattered?"

"Ink, can I give you a hug?"

"Code, what do you think about ink?"

Like that, that's an example of what I'll accept.

Be specific at the gifts cause it harder for me to think of anything if you don't say what it is. Also just give them something they like or may need or sometimes if you want to give them gifts.

Also don't reply to me, DONT @ Me at all.

I will notice if you comment on my stories. So there's no need to @ me. So don't.

Do NOT dO THIS

"How does shattered feel about nightmare?"

"How does ink like his new sword?"

"How does ink feel about code?"

Etc.

Don't do those after the s first special chapters, I won't accept them unless you change how you word it.

Cause to me, how I will accept them, I hope you would feel like your actually in the story yourself and asking or just talking, giving them gifts or hugs yourself.

To me that is how I feel, you may not feel like your in the story yourself when you read it but...it's how I want it ok?

So please respect that and read this fully so when the time comes, if you can be included in specific chapters, ok?

If you want to know anything else about special chapters, you can comment here or something.

❤️thanks-from karma