Part 1

It was Friday night again and that meant babysitting at the Galindos

It was Friday night again and that meant babysitting at the Galindos. You were friends with both Miguel and Emily and since they didn't want to rely solely on strangers watching their son, they hired you as a babysitter.

You could use the extra money but most importantly, you loved the little Cristobal and you were more than happy to help out.

You smiled as you parked your car in front of the huge Galindo villa, already spotting some familiar faces of the security team.

One of them, whom you didn't know the name of, approached your car and opened the door for you. You thanked him with a smile, placing the car keys in his hand.

The first few times you were embarrassed to do so and explained that there was no need for them to give you special treatment but Miguel insisted on it.

"You are like family and that's how we do things here" Miguel had told you one evening and from then on it was settled.

"Lucia !," Emily greeted you happily at the front door as she pulled you in for a tight hug. You've known her since college times and had stayed by her side the entire time, through all the ups and downs.

Miguel came up behind her and greeted you with a charming smile.

"Good evening, Lucia. I hope you're doing well"

"All good. I hope everything's okay here too?" you smiled back.

"We have a few complications going on within our...business," he said mindfully, scratching his beard in the process.

"But we will take care of that. Nestor will be staying with you and Cristobal tonight, just to make sure that you two have extra safety"

"Oh," you said in surprise. Normally Nestor was the one responsible for Miguel and Emilys safety, no matter where they went.

"Marcus will accompany us," Miguel explained as he noticed your questioning look.

Emily gave you an apologetic smile and patted your shoulder before heading out the door.

"Nestor will keep you safe," she whispered and winked at you. "Thank me later"

She knew that you had a crush on the handsome security guard for a while now but you never acted on it.

There seemed to be no place in his life for a woman and he never really showed any interest in you either. He was usually all business.

You couldn't deny that the thought of having Nestor as your bodyguard for the night was giving you butterflies anyhow.

Miguel and Emily said their goodbyes to you and you made your way to the large living area. You greeted some of the familiar employees on your way and smiled as you spotted the little Cristobal playing on the ground with some toy cars.