Attack on the Five Kage Summit!

Iron Country
After a three day journey, Naruto, Kakashi, and Neji were hiking through the snow towards the Summit building, a massive fortress with three wolf-like heads naturally carved by wind, snow and ice. The young Hokage was learning from his sensei along the way about the country. It was the only nation on the continent which didn't use ninja-it uses Samurai, who were on par with Chunin and Jonin shinobi, and their Generals could hang with even elite Jonin or Kages.

"Raikage-sama probably chose this country due to its strategic location and neutrality," Kakashi said as they walked.

Naruto nodded, truthfully, he had only been paying half attention to what his former sensei was saying. He was reviewing his decision about Sasuke. Wondering if it was too soon to declare Sasuke a missing ninja...did he know the entire story?

...I'll have my full answer when we meet again...to see if Sasuke really is in Akatsuki...

"Naruto, are you paying attention?" Kakashi asked, waving his hand in front of Naruto's face.

"Sorry sensei...I spaced out a bit," Naruto said with a grin, rubbing the back of his head. I'll know what to do when I see him again...

Kakashi nodded, looking at his former student. "...it's about Sasuke huh?"

"...yeah," Naruto said, breathing out and closing his eyes. "...maybe I should have got the full story from the Cloud Ninja before departing..."

"Sometimes leaders have to make quick decisions without knowing the full story, Naruto," Neji offered as they walked.

"Thanks Neji..." Naruto said as they walked.

"...so what are your intentions to my cousin, Naruto?" Neji asked out of the blue and the young Hokage tripped and fell face first into the snow.

"...where did that come from?" Naruto demanded, picking himself up and shaking his head.

"She did nearly die to save you from Pain, I just want to know your intentions," Neji said coolly.

"I...uh...well we talked about it...and I...well don't know what to do now..." Naruto said, rubbing the back of his head. "And is this really the time?"

"...very well Naruto, we shall discuss in length later," Neji said as they continued to walk towards the Summit building.

Konoha
Sakura, Hinata, and Sai were sitting and talking about recent events. Naruto had been made Hokage, and a few Kumo Ninja had gone to talk to him. The next thing Naruto did, before leaving, was add Sasuke of all people to the Bingo Book. His teammates, Sakura and Sai, had been very surprised about this, as was Hinata.

"...Naruto has the responsibilities of a Hokage now, Sakura," Sai said gently, leaning back. "Whatever Sasuke did must have warranted this."

"I know...I know..." Sakura said, breathing out and closing her eyes. "But...but what? Of all people Naruto should still hold out on some hope..."

"M-Maybe Sasuke invaded Kumogakure's borders or something or killed a few of their shinobi," Hinata said. "It was...probably to avoid war with Kumo..."

Sakura nodded; breathing out as she looked up to see two people coming over-two of the Kumo Ninja on the pond the three Konoha ninja were talking near. One was a dark skinned boy with white hair and a girl with long red hair. The boy pointed at them.

"Tell us everything about Sasuke!" he demanded, pointing at Sakura.

"...what?" Sakura asked him bluntly, looking at the boy directly.