IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Hello,

We have come a long way in the Shimmer Community and we would like to appreciate our reviewers, editors and all who have received reviews from us.

Overtime, we've had some setbacks. Especially with the delay in publication of reviews and reply to applications. We'd like to clearly state that our reviewers have no fault in this, as its our job to publish reviews.

Now we've reached a crossroad and unexpectedly, a good number of our staff and operators are occupied daily. This makes it hard to continue with publications and other activities in the community.

For this reason we'll be cutting our activities short, to keep up and give our followers satisfaction. Our dedication to services have been out of sorts and due to being short handed, we've received quite a number of complaints.

Now, sadly we have to announce that we'll be closing the following activities for a long time ;

1. Shimmer Reviews

2. Shine Clips and Cover Shop

3. Shimmer Magazine.

For the Shimmer Reviews, we'll no longer accept applications submitted after the 26th of February, 2021.

However, we'll publish all pending reviews accepted before the stated date.

We will be back and we'll begin the reviews in a new book.

Other closed activities will follow suit as well. But for now, we'll focus on the Shimmer Book Club and Shimmery; A Graphic Contest.

We truly apologize for inconveniences of any kind and hope you bear with us. We'll keep you informed when the closed activities resume.

Shimmer On,  and Stay Safe.

-Operators at The Shimmer Community