Why?

Val's pov.
It's been three days and Witney still won't talk to me. I keep trying to call her I keep texting her but she won't answer. She won't even look at me in rehearsal. I walk into rehearsal this morning. She's sitting their with all the girls and Paul.
" Hey, can I talk to u Witney please?" I say.
Witney's pov.
"Hey can I talk to you Witney please?" I hear Val say coming in the room. I get up and walk out the door and go to the restroom
" Don't you think you've done enough u her lately. Leave her alone." Emma said to Val getting up and following her to the restroom. Then I hear the door fly open to the restroom where I was sitting on the floor crying.
" Guys.... I don't know what I would do without you. You girls are amazing. Thank you I know you have had to deal with a lot of tension during rehearsals and me crying all the time lately. I don't know how I could ever repay you guys." I say to my girls. I hear the guys outside of the door well go over to the door and put our ears to the door.
" Hey em," I whisper. " Will u go see what's happening out there please." I continued.
" Of course." She says walking out.
" I need to get in there I need to talk to her em." I hear Val say.
" Then you shouldn't have been so stupid." Emma said.
" I didn't write that!" I heard Val tell to Emma and Paul who was holding him back. I feel like I should go out there. I text Emma.
W: you can come back in now thank you!
E: k.
" Hey why did u want me to come back in." Emma asked coming through the door. Right then I walk out.
"Witney..." I hear the girls say. It's something I had to do.
" Paul let him go." I say walking out the door.
" Okay Witney " Paul said letting his arm off of Val's.
" Witney I'm so sorry." Val said trying to hug me. I push him back once more.
" Can we go talk somewhere private." I say. This is something I need to do I needed to know why. We go to studio D which was the one we never used for the tour rehearsal. We sat in the middle of the room.
" Look Val I'm really heart broken by u but I need to tell you something and you have some explaining to do so you go first." I say wiping tears from my face.
" Witney ever since I first met you I knew you were gonna be mine. You were and always be perfect you flawless Witney. I Didn't write that letter. I was with you all day the other day. We hung out between dances. I never had time to write it and I never would have. Because I want you to be mine forever." Val said scooting closer to me.
" Val. I have always trusted you and I do want to believe you but it's too hard for me too and I don't know why. But I miss you and these days have been weird without you." I say. " But remember what happened with mark the other night I think he had something to do with this. I just do." I say.
" Me too. Are we okay?" Val asks.
" Yeah. We just need to play on marks game I think. Like pretend that were broken up and just sneak around. I will stay at britts and beezes hotel room while were " broken up". I think this is a bad thought, but I think mark likes me so I will play his game. But we are still together. We do this for us okay. " I say standing up.
" Yes. Sounds like a great plan. even though it's gonna be weird." He smiles and hugs me. We walk out one after the other.
" Hey are u guys ok?" The girls ask me.
" Yeah we're gonna be good." I say with a smirk on my face. Then I tell Brittany and Brooklyn that I need to see them in the studio D. I tell them the plan. The nod and go along. Let see how this plays out cause it's gonna be a fun game.