Before You Read

Welcome to 'The Boy Who Lost' aka my best try at putting my friend Travis in Harry Potter

Before I finish the first chapter I wanted to give you some background information about our protagonist Travis Leveret-Evans aka 'The Boy Who Lost'

Travis is how I envisioned my friend in the Harry Potter world. He was raised by only his mother. His father was a soldier who died when he was young. There is nothing perfect about their family but it works for them. It was important for me to show that no family is perfect. All families have ups and downs.

In addition to using scenes from the book, I will also be creating brand-new scenes. Travis, aka my friend, will change the story based on what he thinks he will react to. For example, he will be shyer when it comes to love interests. But when with friends he is this music and a food-obsessed weirdo but when it comes down to it he will do whatever it takes to protect his loved ones.

So without further delay, here is Travis Leveret-Evans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name:

Travis Erek Leveret-Evans

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicknames:

Trav 

Leveret-Evans

Vis

Levan

The Boy Who Lost

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birthdate:

October 12th, 1979

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical Description:

Travis is a tall tan semi muscular young boy always carrying a smile, long dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory:

Ruby Evans (21) and Erek Leveret (22) gave birth to Travis Erek Leveret-Evans on October 2nd, 1979. When Travis was two years old Voldemort killed his father with his death eaters. Erek sent his wife and son away to face them alone. Ruby saw him taking several death eaters out before she lost sight of her husband Travis on that day. He also lost two sets of uncles and aunts as well as his grandparents and became known as 'The Boy Who Lost'.

At the age of seven, he started reading everything he could about magic, alchemy, and magical creatures. He learned he could use wandless magic at the age of nine when he set his mother's garden on fire as well as Headmaster Dumbledore.

He quickly became a prodigy at both spells and potions, and magical creatures trusted him very easily. He was granted an extra year before getting his letter so he was prepared for the journey he would have in his first year.

Finally, check out -we-are-infinite- and her amazing book The Boy Who Loved and I will be using ethnicities from my headcanons like Harry being Indian.