Chapter #5- Meeting the Sakura Empire Part 1

Recap: The Big Four go out to save Hornet and her fleet, whilst also gaining a hostage from the ordeal. Then after they return to Pearl Harbor, they meet the Royal Navy girls along with having a new friend with the four themselves. The four then return to interrogate their hostage Shōkaku about this so called Project Orochi. 

Shōkaku: W-Where am I? 

???: Ah, good. You're awake. 

Shōkaku: P-Please don't hurt me or my sister! 

???: Don't worry, we just want information from you, and plus your sister is fine, but she isn't here. 

Shōkaku of course sighs in relief, but got confused on why whoever it was that was talking, needed information from her. 

Shōkaku: Why information from me? And what do you need to know? 

???: Tell us more about this so called Project Orochi

Shōkaku: Why? Surely you already know about it. 

???: Tell. Us. Now. 

Shōkaku: No! I wouldn't want to betray the Sakura Empire or my elders! 

???: *Sighs* Death Jackal Prime, I know that you like to be the good guy sometimes just like Rodan Prime. But even then, good guys have to play dirty too. 

Shōkaku: Wait, what do you mean- 

Suddenly Death Jackal Prime came up from behind and held a knife up against her throat whilst also glowing a intense bright jade green from his eyes and hair. This wasn't enough to fully scare Shōkaku, but it did surprise her. 

Shōkaku: You know that's not going to get to spill information about Orochi, right? 

Death Jackal Prime: Oh, but I know what will... 

Death Jackal Prime then plants his hands on the sides of her head, and applies a moderate amount of pressure which is not that much to him and the other 3, but to Shōkaku? Yes it absolutely isn't, so what does she do? She pleads for her life of course. 

Shōkaku: W-Wait! I'll tell you what I know about Orochi so far! 

Death Jackal Prime then releases his hands from her head, and motions for the other 3 to show themselves. 

???: Will you actually though? 

Shōkaku: O-Of course! 

???: Well then tell us what you know about this so called Project Orochi

X-x-X 

???: So that's what it is huh? 

???: Apparently so Goji, sounds like a threat to the ecosystem to me. 

Gojira Prime: So guys, since we got the information we needed. Should we escort her back? 

???: Not yet Goji, I think she needs some food to regain her strength, cause I'm pretty sure I knocked the wind out of her as well. 

Gojira Prime: That's not.... How that works, but okay. Why don't you do it yourself Rodan? 

Rodan Prime: Do I really have to do everything for you guys? 

Leviathan Prime: Dude, it was your idea. So yeah, you have to do it this time. 

Rodan Prime: Fine, but give me a couple of minutes to cook the food accordingly to the Sakura Empire. 

All 3: Alright. 

45 minutes later... 

Rodan Prime: Alright, I'm back. Hopefully it fits your expectations Shōkaku.