Dress up

Pairing : kageyama x iwaizumi
Bottom: kageyama
Top: iwaizumi
———————————————————————————
People always mistake iwaizumi as the non kinky type person but oh boy was everyone wrong, the aobajosai ace was dating the setter of karasuno the one and only kageyama tobio

Well the two schools had a practice game and kageyama lost a bet and had to wear very very short shorts and a crop top during the game "do I really have to?" Kageyama scoffs pulling at the shorts and shirt "yup! You lost! Now face the punishment!" Tanaka yells.

Kageyama groans as they start to walk out to the gymnasium "hey! Iwa-chan isn't that tobio over there?" Oikawa says grabbing iwaizumis attention, iwa looks up and sees kageyama red face and started at his body up and down already feeling himself start to get hard.

During the game kageyama gives a set to hinata and he falls back to the ground iwaizumi gets a glance at kageyamas red laced underwear (😏)

After the game iwaizumi grabs kageyama and pins him to the wall "I-iwa!" Kageyama yelps as his back hits the cold wall, iwaizumi looks at kageyama with just filled eyes "we are going home, I got some stuff for you to do" iwaizumi says walking away "ha! I pray for your ass king!" Tsukishima yells across the gym.

When kageyama arrives at iwaizumis house he walks in (no one is home except for iwaizumi) "iwaizumi?" Kageyama yells out "upstairs!" Iwaizumi yells back to kageyama, he walks upstairs and opens iwa's room door and steps in "what did you need me to do iwaizumi?" Kageyama asks "tobio that's not my name" iwaizumi says, kageyama swallows his pride "sorry daddy" kageyama sets down his bag and iwaizumi hands him and outfit "why don't you go try this on for me baby" iwaizumi smirks and kageyama nods taking the outfit and heading into the bathroom.

After a few minutes kageyama comes out in this

"It fits you just perfectly baby" iwaizumi says walking up to the blushing setter "I don't know daddy" kageyama states blushing a lot as iwaizumi turns him around and pushes him against the wall "hmm but you look so beautiful" iwaizumi says as he ...

"It fits you just perfectly baby" iwaizumi says walking up to the blushing setter "I don't know daddy" kageyama states blushing a lot as iwaizumi turns him around and pushes him against the wall "hmm but you look so beautiful" iwaizumi says as he grinds onto kageyamas ass, Kageyama feels how hard iwa is and blushes more turning into a tomato

"Stay right here don't move from this position" iwa says with a stern tone kageyama nods as iwaizumi walks away grabbing lube and his phone "stick out that pretty little ass of yours" kageyama arches his back to make his butt look bigger iwaizumi smirks and snaps a photo and sets it as his wallpaper.

Iwa sets his phone down and walks back over to kageyama and slowly pulls down his red laced panties "ngh" kageyama let's put little sounds as iwaizumi pours some of the cold lube onto his hole and slides in a finger "a-ah daddy~" kageyama moans out "don't make a sound" Iwa says as he sticks in another finger making a scissoring motion, kageyama covers his mouth trying not to let out a sound.

Iwaizumi smirks as his lines up his dick and slides in taking kageyama by suprise and he lets out a Yelp, iwaizumi slaps his ass "I said don't make a sound" kageyama nods as iwaizumi starts to ruthlessly thrust into him not having any mercy on him "fuck~ your so tight, you liked being fucked in a skirt don't you baby~" iwa says starting to pound into him deeper and faster.

Tears start to form in kageyamas eyes as iwa lifts up kageyama so his feet aren't touch the ground, using the wall as support, iwaizumi stops thrusting and fully picking up kageyama still inside of him and lays him on the bed and starts his thrusting again, kageyama grips the sheets "you can ah~ make noise kageyama" iwaizumi says and kageyama starts to scream out his name "iwa!~ daddy!~ agh~ m-more please!~" kageyama screams out arching his back.

Iwaizumi grabs kageyamas legs and puts them onto his shoulders grips the headboard basically folding kageyama in half not slowing his thrusts at all "I-I'm gonna cum!~" kageyama screams gripping the bead sheets even tighter than before "come on baby cum for daddy~" iwaizumi says thrusting faster, kageyama cums with a loud scream, iwaizumi thrusts a few more times then cums inside of him.

They both breath super hard "are you done " iwaizumi hears from his phone and he looks at it to see him on a call with oikawa "oh shit" iwa says and looks up to see kageyama passed out.

———————————————————————————
Hope you enjoy this one, there will be more, I am taking requests, I am super bad at writing but I'm learning, bye bye!